Can I Wear Skinny Jeans if I Have Big Thighs?
Can I Wear Skinny Jeans if I Have Big Thighs? Absolutely! You may wear thin jeans regardless of your thigh size or body shape and expect to look terrific. Some ladies don’t wear slim jeans because they are too tight and unpleasant to sit in. You can absolutely sport skinny jeans if you find the perfect brand and fit with enough elasticity in the cloth.
Which body types have big thighs?
Pear and hourglass figures have inherently large and shapely thighs, regardless of size. The apple, rectangle, and inverted triangle, on the other hand, only grow large thighs when they gain a lot of weight.
How to style skinny jeans on a PEAR body with big thighs
- Dark-hued jeans should be paired with brightly coloured and/or patterned shirts. Dark hues are slimming and bright colours are not.
- But keep in mind that this isn’t a hard and fast rule. You can bend/break this guideline as long as your top outshines your bottom.
- Wear ruffled and flouncy clothes with a lot of volume. Keep your skinny jeans as plain as possible.
- Pockets of average size are OK, but sequins, huge buttons, jewels, and any strong needlework around your thighs and hips should be avoided.
How to style skinny jeans on APPLE and RECTANGLE bodies with big thighs
- Choose rounder yokes over straight yokes in skinny jeans. They’ll give your booty a more rounded and curvy appearance.
- Skinny jeans with pockets that are higher than your buttocks are a good choice.
- Your back will look better with a fading hue on the seat.
- Choose jeans with decorations like as stitching, sequins, and huge back pockets around your buttocks when possible.
How to style skinny jeans on an HOURGLASS body with big thighs
- You can wear slim jeans with almost any shirt and expect to look terrific.
- Wear dark-coloured skinny jeans if you want to slim down your thighs.
- Choose a pair of jeans with a faded tint at the seat and front thighs to shape your thighs.
How should you wear jeans if you have big thighs?
Find the appropriate thighs and calves trousers. Pants with a straight cut: Because it balances the proportions of the legs, a straight cut covers the area of the thighs. Trousers with a relaxed fit: Boyfriend Jeans, often known as relaxed fit jeans, are both comfortable and flattering. Thick calves are hidden by a gently flared bootcut.
Can you wear baggy jeans with big thighs?
You may select from loose-fitting or form-fitting styles, depending on your preferences. They assist shape the legs better because they have straight legs with a little of a slender aspect to them.
Can you wear skinny jeans if you’re fat?
Skinny jeans are not only fashionable, but they’re also surprisingly adaptable. They may also be worn by people with a range of body shapes, including those who are large. Whether you’re naturally tall, have a little extra weight on your frame, or have strong, muscular legs, slim jeans may be a great addition to your collection.
How do you hide big thighs in jeans?
Short pants like capris and other shorts make your legs appear bigger. Put on a pair of long jeans or pants instead, which can assist lengthen your body while hiding your thighs. You may also wear clothes that make your hips seem smaller. Select a short shirt that sits just above your hips.
Can girls with big thighs wear mom jeans?
Because they are popular among moms for their comfort, they will flatter your pear and hourglass figure shapes as well. As previously said, the high waist is ideal for curvy women since it accentuates the pear-shaped figure by rounding the hips and emphasising the tiny waist.
Do flared jeans look good on thick thighs?
Flare jeans are a fashionable way to balance a bottom-heavy figure, because they create a distracting contrast between your thighs and lower legs — and bonus, they’re a confident, stylish choice for work and weekends.
What type of jeans should a fat girl wear?
Best jeans for curvy women Steer clear of boyfriend jeans, as they can make your bum look bigger than it really is. If you really want to wear them, choose a pair that’s fitted around the waist and bum, but looser round the legs. Boot cut jeans are brilliant hip-minimising style and they can make legs look longer.