You must have heard of COSRX Derm Serums and are here for the exclusive COSRX Derm Serums Review. COSRX Derm Serums are some of the best skincare products that you can buy. If you’ve ever experimented with skincare in the past, you know it’s no easy task to find a high-quality product. All skincare treatments have risks associated with them and if you’re going to spend your money on something, it would be nice if it’s for a reason.
While there are many different products that claim to help restore your skin health, few actually deliver as promised. As we all know, life isn’t perfect and one of the downsides of being human is our skin. It doesn’t matter how young or old we are, our faces will inevitably show signs of aging and damage over time.
Do you want to find out everything about COSRX Derm Serums Review, including their ingredients, and all about my personal experiences with this product line? Continue reading to find out!
The basic yet effective products from the Korean skincare line COSRX have earned it a loyal following. The Rx line of COSRX derm Serums is a highly concentrated, scientifically-backed product that is intended to address particular skin concerns.
What is COSRX known to be doing?
A company called COSRX aids customers in finding answers to their skin-related problems. Similar to how doctors prescribe medications, the brand focuses on gathering client data and knowledge to develop skincare products! The company’s tagline, “expecting tomorrow,” refers to their desire to use their products to help their clients have a better tomorrow.
What is COSRX renowned for most?
One of their standout items is Advanced Snail Mucin Essence, along with Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, Aloe Soothing Sun Cream, Acne Pimple Patches, and many others. They are a well-known international brand and one of the Korean skincare companies that went viral!
COSRX Derm Serum Review
Ever since the launch, Everyone was pleased to learn that COSRX Derm Serums were made with retinol and other strong chemicals that aren’t typically found in higher quantities in Korean skincare.
The serums have competitive pricing and strong active components. The fact that none of the COSRX products contains any fragrance and none of the Derm Serums does is another benefit.
1. COSRX The Vitamin C 23 Serum
Numerous Vitamin C serums hurt and irritate my skin when applied, which is one of my greatest complaints about them. As a solution, COSRX developed a Vitamin C serum that is suitable for all skin types, particularly those with sensitive skin. Hyaluronic acid, 23% pure Vitamin C, and Vitamin E are used to make this Vitamin C 23 serum, which helps to mitigate any potential irritation that could result from too much Vitamin C. According to claims, this serum will make people with dry, dull skin appear more radiant overall.
A quick tip: When exposed to the outdoors, serums with a high concentration of vitamin C can oxidize and quickly lose their effectiveness. In order to avoid this, COSRX created special packaging that aids in the gas’s expulsion while obstructing the inflow of oxygen. In this manner, the serum maintains its purity for longer.
- Ascorbic Acid: A 23% concentration of pure vitamin C has numerous advantages for the skin, including reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, protecting against free radical damage, and bringing out the brightness and evenness of skin tone.
- Tocotrienol: Also referred to as “super vitamin E,” this substance has up to 50 times more antioxidizing power than tocopherol (vitamin E).
- Squalane: Squalane, a stable, non-irritating oily liquid, is a natural emollient that naturally occurs as squalene in skin sebum and aids in maintaining skin moisture.
- Panthenol: Vitamin B5 in the form of panthenol, which helps to moisturize and calm the skin.
- Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether: This etherified version of vitamin C is less prone to irritate the skin and is more stable in formulations than ascorbic acid.
- Caffeine: Caffeine has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that are beneficial to the skin.
- Sodium hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid in the form of sodium hyaluronate is a moisture-binding component that supports the maintenance of moisturized skin.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is an antioxidant that aids in defending the skin against external aggressors.
- Adenosine: Adenosine is a chemical that helps to restore the skin barrier and reduce inflammation. In order to achieve firmer skin, it might even support collagen production.
- Acetyl Glucosamine: Acetyl Glucosamine is a sugary amino acid that aids in skin brightness.
Allantoin: A component that reduces inflammation and calms the skin
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide, a type of vitamin B3, has many advantages for the skin, including the ability to lighten dullness, even out skin tone, and lessen the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
Buy it here.
2. COSRX The Niacinamide 15 Serum
The Niacinamide 15 Serum from COSRX has a high 15% concentration of niacinamide for “complete acne management,” according to COSRX. In addition to reducing sebum production and balancing your complexion, it targets whiteheads and blackheads by combining niacinamide with oil-controlling actives.
This serum is best for skin types that are combination, oily, and prone to breakouts. It helps to decrease the appearance of enlarged, clogged pores. It gently removes dead skin cells, brightening dull skin in the process. Additionally, it evens out the texture of rough, uneven skin.
- Niacinamide: Often known as vitamin B3, is an all-star ingredient that has numerous positive effects on the skin, especially oily or acne-prone skin. The skin tone is brightened, the appearance of enlarged pores is improved, and sebum production is controlled. Additionally, it offers anti-aging advantages since it promotes collagen formation and lessens the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Niacinamide also promotes a strong skin barrier and lessens the swelling and redness brought on by acne breakouts.
- Acetyl glucosamine: This organic moisturizer aids in maintaining the skin’s moisture levels. Additionally, it reduces hyperpigmentation and black patches.
- Zinc PCA: This component aids in reducing inflammation, treating breakouts, and managing sebum production.
- Allantoin: Allantoin is a skin-soothing compound derived from the comfrey plant that aids in soothing and calming irritated skin.
Buy it here.
3. COSRX Hyaluronic Acid 3 Serum
The hydration they may provide is one of the most significant factors in why serums are a crucial component of our routine! Hyaluronic Acid concentrations in many over-the-counter serums range from 2% to less. However, some people would be concerned about how moisturizing a serum would be with such a low component concentration. In order to address this, COSRX developed a moisturizing serum with a 3% hyaluronic acid content!
Hyaluronic acid has an impact that is both plumping and moisturizing. This is because it can hold 1,000 times its weight in water! Ceramides and NMF are used in the serum’s production (Amino Acid Complex). This makes the serum ideal for hydrating and shielding the skin’s natural defenses.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid in the form of sodium hyaluronate (3%) helps to maintain skin balance and structure. It is very effective in retaining moisture in the skin.
- Betaine: Betaine is a natural amino acid that supports the skin’s natural defenses.
- Sodium lactate: A humectant and moisturizer that aids in keeping the formula’s pH in check.
- PCA: A naturally occurring moisturizer for the skin that aids in moisture retention. The amino acids serine, alanine, glycine, threonine, arginine, and proline aid in hydrating, moisturizing, and repairing the skin.
- Ceramide NP: A kind of ceramide that supports the skin’s protective natural barrier
- Cholesterol: Cholesterol is a lipid type that strengthens the skin’s natural barrier.
Buy it here.