8 Easy Gluten Free Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner
Gluten is a kind of protein most commonly found in wheat and its subsidiaries. Therefore going gluten free works the best if you are gluten intolerant. The symptoms of being gluten intolerant float up as one reaches a certain age limit. Well, you don’t have to give up on your favourite food. Check out our gluten free easy meals and gluten free desserts for curating a perfect meal for yourself and serve them to your loved ones as well. Here is a list of easy gluten-free recipes with ingredients and procedures. Take a look and make sure to try them. Trust me all of them are delicious!!!
1. Easy Chicken Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers are some of the most loved bell pepper recipes of all time. The filling inside the bell peppers depends on one’s choice. However, it is important to cook the raw ingredients before they go into the peppers as filling. Here is a recipe for chicken stuffed peppers. You can also try this recipe with other kinds of meat. The cooking time of the filling depends on the meat you choose.
Ingredients For Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- Red Capsicum – 3 large
- Coconut oil 1 tbsp
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs 4
- Salt and pepper
- Cheddar cheese – 2 cups
- Cooked Quinoa 1 cup
- Sour cream – 1/2 cup
- Tomato – 1 thinly sliced
- Chilli powder – 1tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- garlic powder – 1 tsp
- Oregano – 1/2 tsp
Procedure For Stuffed Peppers
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350F
- Place halved bell peppers in a straight line on the tray.
- Take another frying pan, heat the coconut oil.
- Add chicken thighs to the pan, add salt and pepper.
- Fry the chicken thighs for about 4 minutes on low flame.
- Take a large mixing bowl combine one and a half cups shredded cheese and add cooked chicken and remaining ingredients
- Combine well.
- Take one half of bell pepper at once and fill it with the chicken mixture.
- Bake the stuffed peppers for about 35 minutes and they are ready to serve hot
2. Chicken Quinoa Bowl
Well, quinoa is considered one of the alternatives for heavy carbs like white rice. Some might like the fluffy texture of it and some might not like the aroma of it. If you have to consume it in an interesting way along with chicken, here is the right pick for you. This chicken quinoa bowl recipe is full of nutrients and easy to make.
Ingredients For Chicken Quinoa Bowl
- uncooked quinoa – 1 cup
- chicken breast, boneless skinless 1 lb
- cherry tomatoes halved 1 cup
- crumbled feta cheese 1/3 cup
- avocado, sliced – 1/2
- corn 1 cup
- oil 1 tbsp
- fresh spinach – 1 1/2 cups
- unsalted butter 1 tbsp
- lime, optional
- Chili powder
- Ground paprika
- Black pepper
Procedure For Making Chicken Quinoa Bowl
- Cook quinoa and keep it closed with a lid to keep it hot.
- Beat the chicken. Take a bowl, add all the seasonings to the chicken.
- Make sure to season the chicken on both sides.
- Take a skillet and heat the oil. Shallow fry the chicken on both sides. Close the lid and cook the chicken for 5 to 6 minutes more.
- Slice the tomatoes, avocado, and chicken.
- Add them to the bowl of quinoa, add cheese and spinach.
- Lastly, add some lime juice and enjoy!!
4. Overnight Oats
Oats are quite an underrated ingredient! They are rich in nutrients and can be used for making different dishes including desserts. Here is the recipe for delicious overnight oats with milk and banana flavor. You can also choose other fruits and add toppings to this healthy overnight oats recipe.
Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Milk – 3/4 cup
- Powdered chia seeds – 1 tbsp
- Rolled Oats – 3/4 cup
- Kosher salt – 1/8 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Mashed Banana – 1 large
- Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
Procedure For Overnight Oats
- Take a glass container, add milk, banana mash, and chia seeds, and combine well.
- Now add rolled oats, cinnamon, sugar and mix well.
- Cover the container with a lid tightly and refrigerate it for around 5 hours.
- Take that out whenever needed and indulge!!
5. Spinach Omelette With Mushroom
Who doesn’t love a piping hot omelette in their platters on a lazy Sunday morning? Well, there are different fun and interesting ways to consume an omelette. Here is the recipe for a spinach omelette with mushroom. Make sure to try it out. You can also try other fillings like carrots, cooked beets, etc.
Ingredients For This Fluffy Spinach Omelette
- Large eggs – 3 to 4
- Mushrooms – 1 cup
- Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper- 1/2 tsp
- Chives – 2 tsp
- Spinach chopped – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 medium
- Pink salt – 1/8 tsp
- Olive oil – as required for frying
Procedure For Spinach Omelette
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and add seasoning ingredients. Whisk it well and keep the bowl aside to set.
- Take a frying pan and heat olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms and sliced onions to the pan and fry.
- Add the chopped spinach and let it wilt a little.
- Transfer the fried mixture into a bowl and set it aside to cool.
- Heat a pan and spread the egg mixture into an omelette.
- Add the mushroom mixture onto the omelette and fold.
- Let it fry for a while, transfer onto a plate and serve hot.
6. Banana Muffins
Bananas are rich in anti oxidants and are responsible for relieving your stress and anxiety due to the abundance of vitamin A in them. They are many ways to consume bananas. Banana bread and banana muffins are the most delicious variants. Make sure to try the recipe for banana muffins made with gluten free alternatives to flour and baking powder, i.e; these banana muffins with almond flour are gluten-free!
Ingredients For Making These Easy Banana Muffins
- Gluten free baking flour/ Almond Flour – 2 cups
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Dark brown sugar – 3/4 cup
- Ripe bananas – 3
- Eggs – 2
- Melted Butter – 1/2 cup
- Chocolate chips – 1/2 cup
- Walnuts chopped – 1/2 cup
Banana Muffins Procedure
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take some muffins moulds and grease them with cooking spray or melted butter.
- Now take a large mixing bowl, add the ripe bananas into it and mash them thoroughly using a fork.
- Then add brown sugar, oil, eggs and combine well.
- Add all the remaining dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place the moulds on the tray and bake for around 20 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool and store.
7. Spicy Salomon Fry
Salmons are rich in nutrients and are healthy for various reasons. This spicy salmon fry recipe with delicious and mouth watering spices is good to taste along with a bowl of hot rice or with a green salad. We are sure you will fall in love with it.
Ingredients For Spicy Salmon Fry
- Boneless salmon fillets – 4
- Kosher salt – 2 tsp
- Fresh black pepper – 3/4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Powdered Cumin – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- Cayenne – 1/ tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Water – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Salmon Fry Procedure
- Firstly, wash the salmon fillets and let them dry a little.
- Take a small bowl, add all the powdered ingredients, salt, lemon juice and ginger-garlic paste. Combine well.
- Now, take each salmon fillet, spread the mixture evenly, and marinate the fillets for about 30 minutes or overnight.
- Now take a skillet and spread a little olive oil.
- Place the fillets with skin side down and fry for about 4 minutes.
- Turn them to the other side and fry them again for 4 minutes. Add some oil if required.
- Transfer them to a plate and serve hot with a veg salad and rice.
8. Gluten Free Pizza
Pizza is considered unhealthy due to the use of regular all-purpose flour. Well, you do not have to sacrifice your cravings for a nice hot pizza to stay healthy! Make sure to try out our recipe for a gluten free pizza with alternatives to all-purpose flour.
Ingredients For Gluten Free Pizza
- Gluten-free all-purpose flour with xantham gum – 2 cups ( extra 2 tbsp for dusting)
- Instant yeast – 2 1/4 tsp
- Gluten-free baking powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Warm water – 1 1/2 cups
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1/2 cup
- Mozzarella cheese – 2 cups
- Favorite pizza toppings
- Pizza Sauce – 1 cup
Procedure For Pizza
- Firstly, preheat the microwave to 100 degrees F.
- Now, take a large mixing bowl, add the flour, yeast, baking powder, salt and combine the ingredients.
- Take warm water and mix the yeast and honey in it.
- Pour the water into the flour and combine well.
- Add olive oil and mix again.
- Spread the dough onto a pizza tray into a pizza crust.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Take the crust out and et your oven to preheat to 425 degrees F.
- Spread the pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and toppings one after the other.
- Bake the pizza for 15 minutes, take the ray out and your gluten-free pizza with your favorite toppings is ready!
We are sure this article with a list of easy gluten-free recipes made you realize that there are so many options to choose from for a gluten-intolerant person. The list includes the recipes for dinners, pizzas, desserts, salads, etc. So what’s making you wait? Grab your apron!!