Essential Oils For Gray Hair
The Queen of England’s white hair has a luster that all white-haired people should envy! Maybe she uses essential oils! Here’s a hair treatment specially designed to strengthen gray hair, moisturize it and make it shiny. Take the plunge and assume your beautiful white hair so that it becomes a beauty asset. Taking care of your white hair is to showcase the wisdom that emerges from it. Check out how to use essential oils.
Chamomile Matricaria Essential Oil – Revives Hair
The essential oil of Chamomile Matricaria is the hair specialist clear. Indeed, this characteristic blue oil is the benchmark for lightening hair, whether blond, gray or even white. Don’t worry, this treatment will not give your hair a blue color. It also brings shine to this treatment and gives your hair back magnificent silvery reflections.
Lemongrass Essential Oil – Illuminates Hair
The essential oil of Lemongrass can supplement the essential action of the oil of Chamomile Matricaria. Indeed, this first is ideal for restoring all its shine to your hair. In addition, the Lemongrass will strengthen your gray hair which tends to be more fragile than the others. Finally, its lemony scent will bring you an incomparable feeling of freshness.
Wheat Germ Vegetable Oil
The Wheat germ oil is ideal for dry hair. And yes, white and gray hair is generally drier than hair that still has its pigmentation. Since it hydrates the hair in-depth, it fights against hair loss and strengthens brittle.
Apricot Kernel Vegetable Oil
The cores vegetable oil Apricot is ideal for toning your hair and scalp. It will perfectly penetrate the hair fiber to nourish it intensely allowing it to be revitalized in order to maintain it in good health and to restore volume and shine to your hair.
Essential Oils Hair Oil For Gray Hair
Take your empty 50 mL bottle, and add:
- 15 drops of essential oil of Chamomile Matricaria
- 45 drops of Lemongrass essential oil
- 1 tablespoon of Wheat Germ vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons of apricot kernel vegetable oil
Mix well, then seal your bottle. Your treatment is ready to be used!
Method of application: Apply a sufficient quantity of this treatment to your hair, starting from the ends and going up to your roots so that all your hair is soaked in it.
Application time: Let this treatment sit on your hair for about 30 minutes before rinsing it and shampooing to wash off the remaining oil.
- YES . Adults and adolescents
- NO . Pregnant and lactating women, children under 6 years old.
- People with asthma should seek medical advice before use.
- It is also recommended to perform an allergic test on the crook of the elbow with the mixture before any use.
- Namely that the essential oil of Camomile Matricaria is estrogen-lilke and photosensitizing and that that of Lemongrass is dermocaustic in the pure state.
- People allergic to gluten should seek medical advice before use (Wheat Germ).