How to Dress a Soft Classic Kibbe Body Type
If your Skeleton (shoulders, limbs, vertical line) is largely balanced and symmetrical (response C), but your Body Flesh (bust, waist, hips) and Facial Features are likewise balanced and symmetrical but with more Yin influence, you have a Soft Classic body. Here is an article to help you with how to dress a soft classic kibbe body type.
What is a soft classic kibbe body?
- Body type is rather rounded, with a tendency to be fleshy. Arms, thighs, and waistline are all soft.
- Bust, waist, and hips are all proportioned equally. It’s possible that you’re a little short-waisted.
- Arms and legs tend to be moderately short.
- Asymmetrical bone structure with soft or somewhat rounded edges. Straightforward and sensitive.
- Shoulders are somewhat slanted or tapered.
- The contours of the face are tiny and broad (nose, cheekbones, and jawline).
- Hands and feet are usually small to medium in size and slightly broad.
- Eyes that are large, cheeks that are delicate, and lips that are full.
How to dress a soft classic kibbe body?
The Soft Classic Kibbe body type is balanced and symmetrical, but with a little more softness and roundness than the pure Classic form (yin influence).
Like other Kibbe kinds, must maintain her own line. In other words, your ultimate objective is to produce an outfit that emphasizes/ accentuates your symmetry and balance, while simultaneously acknowledging your tiny and Yin undertone.
- Soft Classic is still a Classic, and your clothing lines should be crisp, unbroken, and symmetrical, with a focus on the waist.
- Aim for outlines that are smooth, delicate, and symmetrical, with only a hint of shape.
- Smooth, horizontal, or diagonal draping and gently flowing lines that flare are fantastic.
- Add delicate touches and accents to your clothing to complement your extra Yin.
- Choose fabrics that drape gently and flow smoothly without being clinging, and are light to moderate in weight.
- Finishes should have a modest shine or matte finish.
- Select light, soft, and delectable colours and maintain your color choices gently harmonizing to preserve your appearance symmetrical and delicate.
- Soft and flowing prints are also great.
Tips you need to follow for picking outfits and accessories for soft classic kibbe.
- Keep in mind that you are more of a Classic than a Romantic. Means, for a balanced profile, your top and bottom must be symmetrical and balanced.
- Fabrics with a gentle drape, flare, swirl, and movement are ideal.
- While a Romantic can wear tight, fitting garments, a Soft Classic looks overdone in them.
- You’ll still need some shoulder emphasis, but it won’t be as crisp or angular as Dramatic or Dramatic Classic.
- Keep the color, texture, and fabric gracefully mixed, harmonized, and flowing while wearing separates.