Complete Guide To Style Curly Hair
A lot can change in your life if you have a proper plan to figure out the right way to style. Style does not only deal with your clothes or the choice of shoes but there is a lot more. Skincare comes first in this but another irreplaceable aspect that defines and molds your style is your hair. So the trick is to know what exactly to do with your hair for every outfit of every day.
More often than not, styling straight here is more of a cake walk people would say but the trouble comes when waves and curls take away all your time. Curly hair, beautiful as it looks, does give people a tough time when it comes to caring. So if you have been dealing with your curls and locks and are yet to figure out the perfect answer on how to style curly hair, reading this blog might take care of that.
Keep scrolling to find out the ideal ways to care for your curly hair!
Why do you need to know the right way to style your curly hair?
These days, every guide has reached our fingertips through videos and tutorials. So many might wonder why there would be the need to have a guide on how to style curly hair. Internet based studies show that the problem is, most people even after spending years facing the mirror and watching tutorial after tutorial and using product after product, do not find a proper solution to their hair styling regime.
The main reason behind this is seen through split ends, constant frizzes, immense volume, and most of all not knowing how to or where to hide the extra hair that’s covering your face all the time. So this blog will give you an idea through pointers in just the right amount to figure your way out and find what you need for your hair. Let’s take a look at what can be done.
What are the methods that can help style curly hair?
Some of the most effective methods are:
- Scrunching: This involves taking strands of hair in your palms and squeezing it in the upward direction. This makes hair more well defined and maintains its bouncy or wavy appearance.
- Smoothening: This is another process in which you take your hair styling product in your palms and rub it against your hair stands from top to bottom in a smooth way.
- Raking: Raking is the process in which you take hair in between your palms and comb it with your fingers. It is necessary to part your volume of hair equally.
- Combing: This does sound nothing like a technique but more of a routine. But the fact is, coming properly does always help to give proper shape and length to your hair.
- Shingling: This is a very popular trend and helps increase the length of your curls. Simple techniques for shingling can be found and applied at home using tutorials.
What hair products can be useful?
There certainly are processes that help but at times haircare products work wonders. Here’s a general idea on the type that might give a better style:
- Shampoo for curly hair: Different hair types will need specific shampoos so it is necessary to use the types suited for curly hair. Experiment a bit and apply properly to figure out what works just right for you.
- Conditioning before shower: This is necessary for hydrating your hair and keeping it in the right tone and texture. Use it before you shower so that you also get the water that your hair needs and the two elements do not compete with each other.
- Applying products right after a shower: An important aspect of curls is dealing with frizziness which comes just when your hair is about to dry. So get your hair care products and apply them right after your bath to keep it all in place.
- Dry your hair: Using a T-shirt instead of a towel might be useful when you want to remove water from your hair. Air-dry it after this to get your curly hair just the way you wanted.
You must now have gotten some idea on how to style curly hair through this blog. Check out the best products here. Stay in style!