How to Wax Eyebrows at Home?
It’s a matter of personal preference to shape and design your brows. Trends come and go – follow what you like. Therefore, it is important to groom them regularly! Well, How to Wax Eyebrows at Home? We are here for the rescue! Also, make sure to check out these makeup tips and tricks to give brows that perfect shape and look!
How can I do my eyebrows at home without wax?
Combine honey, water, salt, and flour into a small, microwaveable mixing bowl. You can use equal parts honey, flour, water and salt. Since you are only waxing your eyebrows, you shouldn’t need more than 2 or 3 tablespoons (29.6 or 44.4 ml) of each. Stir the mixture till it is blended well.
Is waxing or threading better?
Waxing is widely available and is usually advocated for those who find threading more painful. It’s fast, and provides good results. Eyebrow threading, on the other hand, is generally considered better for those with sensitive skin, skin allergies, or if you’ve had unwanted effects from waxing in the past.
Top 6 tips for maintenance and shaping of eyebrows at home
- Apply your wax wisely
- Use two mirrors
- Simply tweeze a few hairs a day
- Use slant-tipped tweezer
- Trim carefully
- Use a pencil as your guide
What wax is best for eyebrows?
The Best Eyebrow Waxes
- Best Budget: Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit.
- Hypoallergenic Formula: Nad’s Facial Wax Strips.
- Best Hot Wax Kit: Sally Hansen Microwavable Eyebrow, Lip and Face Wax.
- Best for Face & Body: Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready-Strips for Face & Bikini.
- Hot Wax for Sensitive Skin: GiGi Facial Honee Wax.
Is it easy to wax your own eyebrows?
Stick to hard wax or sugar wax for at-home waxing. If you’re a newbie to waxing on your own and want to try it out, stick to hard wax or sugar wax. Once the wax is hot, you want to apply it in the same direction that your hair grows.
Can you use sugar wax on eyebrows?
Sugar waxing is not only a safe and gentle way to shape your brows, it is more effective than regular wax. Traditional waxing requires ¼” of hair for removal, sugar wax only requires ⅙” which means your sugar wax treatment will take care of any shorter hairs and keep your brows looking fresh for up to 6 weeks.
How do you wax your eyebrows for beginners?
To wax your brows at home as beginners, you need to be extra cautious with holding the stick, the angle and the amount of wax you take on the stick.
- Start off with the space between the two brows and clean up the area.
- Then, go for the upper side of the brow with one stroke of wax and pull that off.
- Lastly, go with the inner side of the brow.
- Tweeze out the left over strands and apply a tea tree moisturizer.
- Repeat the steps on the other eye.