Acne Face Map – Understand Where The Problem Is From
Usually, we think we know it well. Yet, few people know what acne really is and what it is caused by. Because yes, several causes explain the appearance of acne pimples, and better understanding where our skin imperfections come from certainly makes it possible to adapt its strategy to eradicate them. This is why the phenomenon of facial mapping, the “face-mapping”, suggests identifying the source of the problem according to the area of the face in which the pimples concentrate. Suppose the reliability of the technique is not proven. In that case, it is in any case an interesting tool as additional information, especially when the acne is often concentrated in the same place.
Why Acne Face Map?
In mild acne, it is not uncommon to seek a medicinal solution to try to stop the appearance of pimples. Yet, there is evidence that acne breakouts can be stopped by adjusting certain behaviors and habits.
The technique, developed by doctors, is inspired by a traditional Chinese method in which the face is divided into different areas, each with internal resonance. When an acne breakout appears on an area of your face, the problem is linked to the organ connected to that area! Of course, there may be other reasons for our skin concerns, but these are some great things to consider that can help if your pimple problems are mild.
In moderate to severe acne, do not avoid a visit to the dermatologist for appropriate management.
Acne Face Map With Source Of Problem
- The forehead: The acne is at this level could come from a disorder of the digestive system or the bladder. Another possible avenue is that of the fringe: preventing the epidermis from breathing. It could defend itself via an overproduction of sebum which would clog the pores and cause pimples.
- The nose: one of the leads for this area is too high cholesterol (is the famous idea of the effect of excess bad fats on our skin linked?).
- Between the eyebrows: It seems like he’s being roughed up and getting it across to you in a pretty vicious way. Maybe it should be spared a little?
- On the temples: your kidneys seem to be tired. A small action can be simply drinking a lot of water for their proper functioning and thus having better drainage.
- On the cheeks: they correspond to the respiratory tract. They can only aggravate because of their harmful effects on the skin, it can still be about pollution or smoking.
The cheeks are also a part of the face that we tend to touch with our hands when they are not always clean. Please think of the laptop, a nest of bacteria that we forget to clean and that sticks to our cheeks. Or even the pillowcases that we forget to change and the never washed makeup brushes!
- On the chin: at this location, pimples are generally synonymous with hormonal imbalance or concerns in the stomach.
- On the jawbones: there is no doubt, this would be the preferred area for acne of hormonal origin, well known to women at the time of their menstruation.