Summer is here, and we are ready to get outside! With it comes the need to keep your skin, hair, and plants healthy, as well as how to manage your wardrobe. We’ve got you covered with these summer tips!
How can we stay healthy in summer season?
Here are a few tips to stay healthy this summer
- Eat healthy and light. Eat light, small, frequent meals. Summer foods list, Foods that reduce body heat will help you keep your cool in scorching summers.
- Treat your eyes well. Protect your vision from the harsh sunlight at work and at play, wear protective eyewear. Tips to cool your eyes.
- Avoid Alcohol and Caffeine.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Stay indoors.
- Avoid outside food.
How do you beat summer heat naturally?
How to lower body heat quickly
- Cold footbath. Placing your feet in a cold foot bath cools your body and allows you to sit back and relax.
- Coconut water.
- Hydrating foods. Easy summer drinks.
- Sitali breath. Summer Yoga or adopt a summer workout plan.
- Dress accordingly.
- Aloe vera.
It’s summer! And that means you’re probably looking to get the most out of your time in the sun. Eat right, exercise, and maybe even lose a little weight before vacation. We’ve got you covered with tips on how to lose weight fast with just a few simple changes to your diet—no extra trips to the gym needed.
- Work in more veggies: Vegetables are low-calorie, high-fiber foods that will fill you up without padding your waistline. They can also be very versatile: try adding cauliflower rice to stir-fry or making zoodles instead of noodles in pasta dishes. You can even make chips out of kale or collard greens!
- Pile on the protein: Protein plays an important role in weight loss by helping build lean muscle and keeping you full longer. It’ll also help keep your blood sugar steady and prevent you from feeling that “crash” after eating carbs alone for a meal or snack. Make sure you’re getting at least 20 grams per meal and make sure your snacks have about 10 grams each as well.
- Watch your carb intake
- Your skin is bombarded by the sun’s ultraviolet rays when the weather heats up. Use UV protection every day and avoid tanning. If you do get a sunburn, avoid further damage by using aloe vera gel or cool compresses to relieve pain and prevent peeling.
- To keep your skin hydrated, apply self-tanner only once a week. The tanning agent can dry out your skin, so you want to avoid overdoing it! You can also rub drops of olive oil straight onto any rough spots (like heels or elbows) or mix it with your lotion.
- The chlorine in swimming pools can be harmful to your hair, especially for those of us with color-treated hair. Wear a swim cap or condition before going for a dip.
- If you’ve got curls or waves, you know that the summer sun can mean a frizz city. To combat this, use an old-fashioned pomade like Vaseline to tame unruly strands. You can also use the same technique with coconut oil! Just don’t use too much, otherwise, your hair will look oily.
- To get the most out of your shampoo and conditioner, mix them together before using them. That way they can really sink into each other and coat every strand. After washing, let your hair air dry for a few minutes before combing it with a wide-toothed comb starting from the ends up toward the roots. This will help prevent breakage.
Summer Plant care
- Water regularly and make sure your pots have drainage holes so water doesn’t pool around the roots. Place them in an area that gets sunlight at least six hours per day, depending on what type of plant you have (check online!). Leaves will dry out if they’re in direct sunlight for too long, so watch out for that!
- You can help keep your plant babies thriving through the summer by moving them into partial shade outside. Bring them back in at night to make sure they’re not dehydrated.
Summer Clothes care
- If you sweat heavily during the summer, consider getting an antiperspirant deodorant instead of just a regular deodorant. You’ll feel more comfortable during the heat!
- To extend the life of clothes that are prone to fading (think bright reds and yellows), give them a vinegar bath!
How do you handle summers?
The following tips can help you keep cool all summer long. Alter your pattern of outdoor exercise to take advantage of cooler times (early morning or late evening).
Wear loose-fitting clothing, preferably of a light color. Cotton clothing will keep you cooler than many synthetics.
How do I prepare for summer?
What You Should Do Now to Get Ready for Summer
- Get your hair healthy.
- Start exfoliating now.
- Clean out your medicine cabinet.
- Re-evaluate your skincare routine.
- Test out lighter makeup.
- Stock up on sunscreen.
- Switch up your deodorant.
- Stop ignoring your feet.
What can I use for my face in summer?
The Dermatologist-Approved Guide to Summer Skin Care
- Lighten up your skin-care routine.
- Adopt a dual-purpose moisturizer.
- But don’t stop moisturizing completely.
- Invest in a good vitamin C serum.
- Don’t forget to exfoliate.
- Cut down your tub time.
- Make sure your makeup is noncomedogenic.
What should eat in summer?
10 best cooling foods for the Indian summer
- Watermelon. Watermelon, a seasonal summer fruit comes for a reason.
- Cucumber. Loaded with fibre, eating cucumber in summer helps in keeping constipation at bay.
- Coconut water.
- Green leafy vegetables.
How can I care my skin in summer?
How to Take Care of Your Skin in Summer?
- Face Wash to Remove Excess Oil. In summer, oily skin can get more oily.
- Opt For A Good Skin Care Routine.
- Include Antioxidants In Your Skin Care Regime.
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated.
- Exfoliate For Healthy Skin.
- Wear Sunscreen.
- Avoid Heavy Makeup.
- Use A Good Toner.
How long does it take to get ready for summer?
While a change in diet can be implemented immediately, Dennaoui said it could take six to eight weeks for your habits to adjust. “You want to do everything in a sustainable way, diet included,” he said. “So I would give six to eight weeks to give your taste buds a chance to change.
How have a good summer Wikihow?
Pack up your favorite foods and drinks, grab a blanket, and head to the park for a picnic with friends. You can enjoy the weather and have a nice meal outside. Just make sure ants don’t get onto your blanket and into your food! Always respect the rules of the park and don’t leave any trash when you clean up.
How can I overcome heat in summer?
5 Easy Ways to Beat the Summer Heat. Here’s what they suggest.
- Explore the Great Indoors. One of the best ways to stay cool is to avoid the heat altogether by staying inside with adequate ventilation.
- Keep your home as cool as possible.
- Carry water with you.
- Apply cold compresses.
- Dress right and apply sunscreen.
Beat the Heat: Here’s How to Stay Cool in Hot Weather
- Drink lots and lots of water.
- Avoid the sun between 11am to 2pm.
- Dress appropriately.
- Refrigerate or freeze your bedsheets.
- Cool down your “hot zones”
- Eat a popsicle.
- Make a smoothie to cool down.
Summer skincare tips you must follow this season
- Exfoliate your body.
- Sunscreen is a must. Throw away last year’s new sunscreen for a new bottle.
- Go for minimal makeup.
- Make water your best friend.
- Hydrate your body with a lotion.
- Don’t forget your feet.
What is the best skincare for summer?
Hot weather increases water loss from the body, leading to dehydration. This can cause the skin to feel irritated, red, and dry, so make sure to hydrate your skin and keep water levels topped up. Summer heat means more sweat, more oil, and speedier skin cell production.
The Ultimate Summer Skin Care Routine in 8 Simple Steps
- Lighter makeup.
- SPF makeup.
- Sun-protective clothes.
- Wash sparingly.
How do I take care of my skin in hot weather?
What can I do to help my skin in the heat?
- Wear sun cream.
- Switch up your moisturizer.
- Gently exfoliate.
- Hydrate, hydrate & hydrate.
- Treat yourself to an eye mask.
- Keep a face mist with you.
- Use a weekly mask.
Which lotion is best for summer?
Top 10 Best Body Lotion for Summer in India 2022
- NIVEA Body Lotion.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.
- Biotique Morning Nectar Flawless Skin Moisturizer.
- Himalaya Aloe and Cucumber Refreshing Body Lotion.
- Parachute Advanced Refresh Body Lotion.
- WOW, Aloe Vera Body Lotion.
- Lotus Herbals White Glow Hand and Body Lotion.
Can you use vitamin C serum in summer?
Vitamin C scavenges free radicals and helps protect your skin from sun damage. Vitamin C is an ideal ingredient to use in the summertime, because that’s when our skin is exposed to the most UV light—and therefore, the freest radicals.
Do we need moisturizer in summer?
Excessive summer heat can dehydrate your skin, so it’s essential to keep it moisturized during the summer. If your skin becomes oily, it may signify that your skin could be dehydrated. Your body will step up the production of sebum, an oily substance, to protect itself from drying out.
Which face wash is best for summer?
5 Most Loved Face Washes for Summer Season
- Mother Sparsh Plant-Powered Ultra-Rich Face Wash.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.
- Lakme Blush and Glow Strawberry Blast Face Wash.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash.
- Lotus Herbals Tea Tree & Cinnamon Anti-acne Oil Control Face Wash.
What should apply on face at night in summer?
For an easy seven-step nighttime summer skincare regimen, read on.
Step #1: Remove Every Trace of Makeup.
Step #2: Use an Oil-Reducing Facial Cleanser.
Step #3: Exfoliate Dead Skin Cells.
Step #4: Treat Yourself to a Soothing Face Mask.
Step #5: Apply Plenty of Moisturizer.
Step #6: Don’t Forget to Use Eye Cream.
How can I take care my face?
The 10 Best Ways To Take Care Of Your Skin
- Wash Your Face. Washing your face removes dirt, oils, and bacteria that accumulate and make your pores appear larger.
- Get More Sleep. “Beauty Sleep” is a real thing.
- Breathe Clean Air.
- Use Antioxidants.
- Exfoliate Your Face.
- Exercise Regularly.
- Use A Moisturizer.
- Drink Water.
Can I steam my face in summer?
Steam showering is a natural ally against skin issues year-round and can save you many headaches in the summer. Sweat is part of the body’s highly efficient filtering system and even includes bacteria-fighting proteins that may help stave off breakouts.
How can I moisturize my face in summer?
6 Easy Ways To Keep Your Skin Hydrated During Summer
- Moisturise. Your body loses a lot of moisture during summers.
- Cleanse and exfoliate.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen.
- Stay low on makeup.
- Use soothing ingredients like a tomato.
- Use homemade face packs.