Pawanmuktasana Yoga Series For Joints:
This yoga for joints basically focuses on loosening up the joints of the body. Stiff joints may block up the energies and make the joints creek while moving causing joint pain. This pawanmuktasana series eliminates energy blockages in the joints of the body.
Yoga for joints helps strengthen joints and keep out of rigidness to ease movement. It improves coordination, self awareness and self confidence.
People suffering from rheumatism, arthritis, high blood pressure, heart problems or other ailments who are not allowed to involve in any vigorous / strenuous physical exercise can practice this group of asanas.
Pawanmuktasana Series | Yoga For Joints:
You’re going to move the various joints. Such as by bending the toes, moving ankles forward and backward, rotating ankles. Sit in the base position as shown above. This following pawanmuktasana series is to be done around 5 to 10 times.
Move toes folding your fingers back and forth, 8 to 10 times.
Goolf Naman | Yoga For Ankles:
- Move feet towards the body and away keeping tour ankle still.
- Inhale; moving towards the body and exhale; moving away from body.
Goolf Chakra | Yoga For Ankles And Calves:
- Rotate ankle with both feet together.
- five times clockwise and five times anti-clockwise.
Ardh Titli Asan | Yoga For Hip Joints:
- Bend your right knee and keep the ankle on top of the left thigh.
- Place the right palm on the knee cap and inhale; move it up close to the chest.
- Exhale; move down to the ground. Keep the right feet still on the left thigh while moving the right knee.
Do it for 5 – 10 times. Repeat the same with the left leg.
Poorna Titli Asan:
- Bend your knees in, and join the heels.
- Clasp your hands and hold your feet together just around the top, see that you’re not lifting your feet.
- Slowly, move your knees up and down.
Stretch your hands in the front, stretch your finger out and clench alternatively.
Do this for 5 to 10 times and bring the hands down.
- Stretch your hands in the front, keeping the fingers together.
- Inhale; bend palms up and exhale; bend the palms down.
Repeat step 2 as many times as you are comfortable.
- Extend the hands in the front at shoulder level.
- Make a fist and rotate clockwise and anti-clockwise five times each.
- Stretch your arms out in the front, palms facing upwards.
- Bend the hand at elbow and bring the palm to shoulder.
- Repeat with alternating hands, a few times.
Skandha Chakra | Yoga For Shoulder Joints:
- Stretch your hands out on the sides, palms facing upwards.
- Bend the hands at the elbows, palms reaching the shoulders.
- Now rotate from the shoulders in clockwise and anti-clockwise, five times each.