Can you put eyeshadow under your eye?
Eyeshadow is a type of makeup that is commonly used to draw attention to the eyes. Typically, eyeshadow is utilised to draw focus to our eyes. With the right colour combination and methods, it will undoubtedly enhance the beauty of the eyes. Well, it is used on the upper eyelids. But can you put eyeshadow under your eye? Read on to know the answer.
How do you put eyeshadow on the bottom of your eye?
Do you struggle to apply eyeshadow correctly? Don’t worry; this section will walk you through a step-by-step technique for correctly applying eyeshadows under eye.
Select a suitable eyeshadow brush for optimum application.
- Invest in some excellent makeup brushes for an even, accurate, and sanitary makeup application.
- Natural-fiber brushes are often favoured over synthetic brushes because they are less costly, simpler to clean, and do not cause allergies.
Use your foundation as a base.
- Apply your favourite foundation shade all over your eyelid with your eyeshadow brush.
- Carry this foundation colour all the way up to your brow bone to create a more dramatic effect.
For the crease of the eye, use dark shadows.
- Using a darker tone of shadow in the crease of the eye tends to make your eyes pop by providing depth and dimension in precisely the perfect area, as dark colours attract light.
- Begin by drawing a line with your brush where you want the dark colour to emerge while keeping your eyes open.
For lash lines, use dark colours.
- Use a super-dark eyeshadow for lash lines.
- Use a flat, short-bristled brush to apply the dark colour to the corners of your upper eyelid, where your eyelashes begin, and down the bottom lash line.
To highlight, use a shimmering shadow.
- To make your eyelashes sparkle and provide lift, use a sparkly white eyeshadow or pencil beneath the brow.
- Apply a comparable light colour to the eye’s interior corner edge to intensify the look.
It is possible to use eyeshadows as blushes and highlighters. Because eyeshadows tend to be more pigmented than blushes, it’s important to use a soft brush and avoid applying too much product. Eyeshadow can be used as blush, as long as it has a matte or satin finish.
Can you do eyebrows with eyeshadow?
Eyebrows are the main frame to the beautiful canvas that is your face. Find an eyeshadow in your makeup stash that suits your brow color. Don’t go too deep if this is your first try, find a color that is softer and that will be more forgiving with a mistake.
Can we use eyeshadow as lipstick?
You can use shadow for lipstick, with color lasting for up to two hours.