Cute lazy day hairstyles to make your day
What are the quick hairstyles to try on your lazy day? Here are cute lazy day hairstyles to make your day. These cute lazy day hairstyles are easy and quick to make.
When you are on your lazy day and you feel like doing nothing. You just want to sleep on your bed and binge watching your favorite show on Netflix. But suddenly you remember you have to go for urgent work. What would you do in these situations when you do not will get ready properly but want to look good?
we have come up with a solution to this problem. You can now try these easy and quick hairstyles that you can make in minutes without any special effort. Also, it does not mean it will not add stars to your personality. You would look cool and day ready with these lazy hairstyles and you are ready to go.
One more plus point is that these hairstyles can be achieved without heat and curlers. Now you can say bye to hair damage and say hello to a good day.
1. A messy bun for a lazy day
Talking about lazy hairstyles and messy bun is not on the list? How could it be possible? An easy messy bun is almost everyone’s first choice to make either on a lazy day or a casual one. You even do not need anything to do for it. It takes only a few minutes to complete a cool look for the day. The longer your hair the more perfect your messy bun is.
Here is a simple tutorial for a messy bun.
- Brush your hair to make a ponytail and ensure it is with an elastic band. Tie elastic several times to raise the ponytail.
- You can pull your ponytail to the front to avoid a perfect ponytail and give it a messy look.
- Tease your ponytail with a brush gently
- Hold the teased section of hair and pin it to the base.
- You can pull out some hair from the front for enhancing the messy look.
2. Braided ponytail for a clean lazy hairstyle
Do you want a clean and tidy hairstyle that needs less effort but gives a good result? Here is a braided ponytail for you pretty women. It will make you look work-ready even on your lazy days. You just need five minutes to complete this look.
Here are the easy and quick steps to make it.
- Comb your hair properly and make a ponytail using tight elastic.
- Start making braids from the ponytail. You can also try french braid or any other you want to try.
- Tie the braided hair with a strong elastic band.
- You can pull out some hair from the front.
3. Space buns cute lazy day hairstyles to make your day
There is a bun style for every occasion. It is easy and quick to make and gives you a really cool look. Anyone with short or long hair can try this out. This hairstyle will be good for every kind of hair whether it is straight, curly or wavy.
Here is the easy tutorial for space buns.
- Brush or finger-comb your hair depending on your hair kind.
- Part your hair down the middle into two equal sections.
- Gather one section of hair and pull it into a ponytail using an elastic band.
- Do the same for other sections of hair.
- Wrap one ponytail to create a bun and pin it.
- Do the same with the other one.
- You can pull out baby hair from the front for a messy look.
4. Crossover ponytail hairstyle for a cute lazy day look
You want a hairstyle that is easy to make but don’t want a simple one. You are a fashionista and want a fashionable lazy day too. We have something for you. Spice up your normal ponytail with this crossover ponytail and enjoy your sexy look.
Here are the steps involved in it.
- Comb your hair and take a diagonal section from the end of your ear.
- Do a little back combing for volumizing the hair
- Take all hair from this section to the back and make a ponytail.
- Now take out a few hair diagonally from the ponytail.
- Roll it over the elastic and pin it.
Repeat this process over 3-4 times unless you get a good volume.
5. Half up and half down
If you want a ready-to-go easy hairstyle then you can go for a half up and half down style. Half up and half down is suitable for every occasion whether it’s professional or casual. You can even do it for some wedding ceremonies and believe me it just takes a few minutes to complete it. Accessorize it with flowers and you are good to go for a wedding.
Here is the step to make this beautiful hairstyle.
- Brush your hair and divide it into two sections parting from the middle.
- Take a small front portion of hair from one side and make a braid.
- Take that braid to the back and pin it.
- Repeat this process for the other portion also
- Take out baby hairs from the front and you are good to go.
You can make different varieties of this hairstyle depending on your choice. It could be a bun. ponytail. braid to the section as per your choice.
6. Voluminous ponytail cute lazy day hairstyles to make your day
A voluminous ponytail is a quick and easy alternative to a regular ponytail if you don’t want a simple look. It will give you a stylish and sexy look. To turn on a blast to your lazy day, you can definitely go for this look.
Here is the tutorial to teach a cute and sexy voluminous ponytail.
- Comb your hair and do backcomb to a few hairs.
- Hold your half hair and make it into a high ponytail using an elastic band.
- Make another ponytail with the left out half hair and tie it using an elastic band.
- Back comes the upper ponytail and mix it with the lower one and you are good to go.