Kidcore aesthetic celebrates the romanticization and beauty of childhood fashion and pop culture. It originated mainly in the ’90s but has since modernized to incorporate influences from past decades and the ’00s. These include TV shows like Sesame Street and Teletubbies. And kidcore makeup is also an important part of a perfect kidcore aesthetic. Here is a complete guide on kidcore aesthetic makeup.
There are several subcultures to Kidcore, like Stickercore and Decora. Each has its trends and focus. Tomoe Shinohara popularized Decora, a Japanese aesthetic from the 1990s. Stickercore is the practice of sticking stickers with Hello Kitty or other cute motifs to parts of your body and face. Loudcore is the last subculture. It revolves around loud toys like bells and kazoos that were popular in the 1990s.
Kidcore Aesthetic Makeup
The kidcore aesthetic is all about embracing your inner child. This type of makeup is characterized by a bright blush, neon eyeshadows, and pink lip colors that are super cute and innocent-looking. It’s perfect for those who want to achieve a youthful and fresh appearance.
One of the great things about Kidcore Aesthetic Makeup is that it’s very versatile. Depending on your style, you can go for a natural look or go all out with an authentic kidcore look with bright stickers and freckles. Plus, it’s perfect for any season and any occasion. So whether you’re looking for an attractive and casual makeup look or something more glam, Kidcore Aesthetic Makeup is the way to go!
Tips For A Perfect Kidcore Makeup Look
If you’re looking to get the perfect kidcore makeup look, here are some tips to help you out.
- Start with a clean face. Make sure to completely wipe off the traces of makeup before you start your kidcore look.
- Use bright, fun colors. This is your chance to be bold and playful with your makeup. Go for bright eyeshadows, colorful blush, and fun lip colors.
- Don’t be afraid to get creative. Use this opportunity to experiment with new makeup looks. So go ahead and try out new techniques and looks with vibrant colors like yellow, orange, pink, purple, etc.
- Have fun with it! Remember, the goal is to embrace your inner child. So have fun with your makeup and enjoy the process.
- Use kidcore stickers all over for an extra touch of kidcore aesthetic.
- Try fake freckles. Freckles can give you an instant kidcore look without much effort.
For starters, you’ll want to go for a natural blush color. Pick something that will give your cheeks a nice, healthy flush. Next, choose a bright eyeshadow shade and apply it to your lid. Finally, pick a lip color that’s soft and girly, like pink.
With these simple tips, you’ll be well to achieve the perfect kidcore aesthetic makeup. So have fun with it and experiment with different colors and products until you find what works best.
Kidcore Makeup Looks
Here are some kidcore makeup looks that you try without much effort. Try them all and see what works for you!
Eyes With Cute Pastel Flowers
Pink And Purple Butterfly Eyeshadow
Colorful Dinosaurs Eyeshadow
Cute Cat Blush
Kidcore Makeup With Colorful Smilies
Colorful Hearts Eyeshadow
Kidcore Rainbow Eyebrows
Cow Patch Eyeshadow With Pink Blush
Colorful Sprinklers Makeup And Hair
Multicolor Eyeshadow And Freckles
Kidcore Makeup Tutorial
We hope this complete guide on kidcore aesthetic makeup could help you create perfect kidcore makeup. Follow the tips and take a look at each one of the reference pictures and we are sure you will fall in love with all of them.