Easy AIP Meals For Beginners
Are you new to the AIP diet? Wondering how to stay on track with your meal planning? Or maybe you love the idea of eating tasty foods that are good for your body, and immune system yet is super easy to throw together. If so, this curation of Easy AIP Meals For Beginners cook is for you! The list includes detailed recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. No more guesswork about what exactly you should eat on the Autoimmune Protocol, AIP diet.
AIP Recipes Breakfast
Even if you’re just starting out on the AIP diet, you may want to try some of these easy AIP recipes breakfast. They’re all rather easy to prepare and include tasty ingredients. Most importantly, they’ll make you feel great as you finish eating.
Raisins And Coconut Flakes Breakfast Bowl
Ingredients for raisins and coconut flakes breakfast bowl with coconut flakes:
- 2 cups thick coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins
Procedure for raisins and coconut flakes breakfast bowl with coconut flakes:
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F
- Spread the coconut flakes out on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the cinnamon evenly on top of the coconut flakes.
- Bake the coconut in the oven for 5 minutes. If they aren’t golden brown, stir them around before baking. Continue to bake until the coconut is completely browned.
- They can quickly burn so be careful. After they have been lightly toasted and become golden brown, take them out of the oven.
- Allow it to cool down. Transfer the coconut to an airtight container, bag, or jar. The “raisin bran”, once it is done, add the raisins. For breakfast, or as a snack, enjoy some paleo “raisin Bran” in a bowl with dairy-free milk.
Coconut Pancakes With Cassava Flour
Ingredients For AIP Coconut Cassava Pancakes:
- 1.5 Tablespoons (9 g) gelatin
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) boiling hot water
- 3/4 cup coconut flour (3 oz or 84 g)
- 1/2 cup cassava flour (2 oz or 56 g)
- A dash of cinnamon, or another AIP flavoring
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut milk, warmed
- 4 Tablespoons 60 ml honey plus additional to drizzle
- 2 Tablespoons 30 ml coconut oil to use in cooking
- Berries to go with
Procedure For AIP Coconut Pancakes With Cassava Flour:
- Sprinkle the gelatin over a small bowl containing hot water. Mix well. Set aside.
- Add the coconut and cassava flours to a bowl. Finally, add the cinnamon. Mix the coconut milk, honey, and gelatine mixture and whisk together. Be sure to remove any lumps. You can keep the mixture warm by placing it in a large bowl filled with hot water.
- Place a little coconut oil in a small nonstick skillet on medium heat. Place 1/4 cup of the batter in a pan. Turn the pan over to spread the batter.
- If your batter is thicker, you can press it into a thin pancake. Flip it carefully with a spatula after the pancake has cooked for about 3-4 minutes.
- A delicious golden crust will add a lot of flavors. To absorb excess coconut oil, cook the crust on the underside for about 2 minutes.
- Continue with the remaining coconut oil and batter. Makes approximately 6 pancakes.
- You can warm the pancakes and serve them hot. Serve with honey drizzled over and berries of choice.
AIP Lunch Recipes
The AIP lunch recipes can be overwhelming for newbies. Just looking at a shopping list of autoimmune paleo-approved foods can leave you scratching your head. Don’t worry though! These are absolutely easy to make with fewer ingredients!
Crispy Beef Garlic AIP Noodles
Ingredients For Crispy Beef Noodles With Garlic:
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 10oz ( 300 g] Beef, cubed or sliced
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil (or coconut oil)
- 2 Tablespoons Tamari Sauce (Use Coconut Aminos to AIP).
- 10 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 Large chunk of fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chopped (for garnishing)
- 1 zucchini, chopped, or a package of shirataki noodles
Procedure for making Crispy Beef Garlic AIP Noodles:
- Sauté the onion slices in avocado oil.
- Add the beef slices or cubes.
- Add the tamari sauce
- Cook the beef until tender. If the beef takes longer, cover the pan with a lid.
- Add the chopped ginger and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Divide the shirataki or shredded zucchini between two plates. Add the beef saute.
- Serve with chopped cilantro.
AIP Lunch With Mushrooms And Sweet Potatoes
Ingredients For AIP Lunch With Mushrooms And Sweet Potatoes:
- 5 Tablespoons of Olive Oil ( 75 ml), to be used in cooking
- 2 small sweet potatoes (260 g), peeled
- 2 beef steaks (400 g)
- 12 white mushrooms ( 120g), cut thick (or other mushrooms of your choosing).
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled. Finely sliced
- 4-6 sprigs thyme
Procedure For AIP Lunch With Mushroom And Seet Potatoes:
- Preheat the microwave to 350°F/180°C
- Toss the sweet potato into large pieces with two tablespoons of olive oil. Season the sweet potato with salt and place it on a greased baking tray. Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until the edges are softened.
- Season the steak with salt
- Take a large skillet and heat two tablespoons of olive oil. Cook the steak until you like it. Make sure the steak has a crispy crust. While you prepare the mushrooms, remove the steak from the pan.
- Heat the olive oil in the same pan as the steak and add the mushrooms. Cook the mushrooms until they are caramelized. Add the garlic and thyme leaves halfway through.
- The steak should be served with garlicky mushrooms, roasted sweet potato, and the side dish of the asparagus.
AIP Dinner Recipes
AIP (autoimmune protocol) has become big business over the past few years and is consequently increasingly coming on the radar of those who are not normally served by the ‘paleo’ movement. These AIP dinner recipes are all things healthy and tasty!
AIP Air Fried Chicken Tenders
Ingredients For Air Fried Chicken Tenders:
- 2 chicken breasts (14 oz or 400 g), cut into thick strips
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) salt
For the Ranch dipping sauce –
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) salt
Procedure For AIP Air Fried Chicken Tenders:
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Mix all ingredients until the chicken is fully coated in seasonings.
- Place the seasoned chicken tenders in one layer in the lightly greased tray or basket in an air fryer. If necessary, cook the chicken tenders in multiple batches.
- The chicken tenders should be cooked for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through. To check the internal temperature of your chicken, use a meat thermometer (73 C).
- Mix the Ranch dipping sauce ingredients in a separate bowl. Continue whisking until well combined.
- Remove the chicken tenders carefully from the air fryer.
- Serve with Ranch dip sauce.
AIP Baked Cauliflower And Turmeric
Ingredients For AIP Baked Cauliflower And Turmeric
1 1/2 cups chopped coarsely red cabbage, approximately 1/3 head
1 head cauliflower 4 cups
1/4 cup jicama finely diced
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
2 teaspoons salt
3 stalks of celery diced
3 teaspoons powdered turmeric
1 teaspoon turmeric
3 grinds of fresh pepper
2 tbsp of water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Procedure For AIP Baked Cauliflower And Turmeric:
- One can substitute 2 tbsp avocado oils for olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°
- In a baking dish, place red cabbage in an even layer.
- Mix celery, jicama, and cilantro with 1 tbsp avocado oil, one pinch of salt, three dashes pepper, and three dashes turmeric. Layer the mixture over the cabbage.
- Mix 1 tbsp avocado oils, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, and 2 tbsps of water in a bowl. Add 2 tsp turmeric to the bowl. Season with a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Chop cauliflower finely and then add it to the bowl with the turmeric mixture. Mix the turmeric goodness into the cauliflower and stir until it is well coated.
- Layer turmeric cauliflower over celery mix in a pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 45 minutes
- Serve and enjoy
Because AIP isn’t really a diet but rather an elimination plan, there are tons of recipes to try out and enjoy. AIP meals are a little different from what you may normally have, but eating real food and keeping your energy levels up is vital to any cooking plan, so just enjoy the challenge and stick with it. We hope this curation of easy AIP meals for beginners could help you create some tasty magic and serve it right to your tummy!
How do I start the AIP diet?
- Use portion control.
- Balance Your Nutrition.
- Flexibility is key.
- Fish and Meat.
- Butter and Oils
Is rice allowed on AIP diet?
You cannot eat all grains (yets, rice, and wheat) or dairy as part of the AIP diet.
Can you eat tuna on AIP diet?
This is one of the most convenient and quick snacks for AIP-compliant people.
Are pickles OK on AIP?
Refrigerator Pickles (AIP/Paleo), are so simple to make, that you’ll be wondering why you bought them in the shop! You don’t need any canning equipment. Pickles are great for summer! Pickles are great for summertime!
Is sugar-cured bacon allowed on the AIP?
Yes, provided it is naturally cured and contains no artificial ingredients or spices other than salt. Sugar is used to provide food for beneficial bacteria during the bacon curing process.
What can’t you eat on AIP diet?
This phase prohibits the consumption of grains, legumes and nuts, seeds, nightshade vegetables, eggs, dairy, and other foods. Avoiding tobacco, alcohol, coffee, and oils as well as refined and processed sugars and certain medications (such as non-steroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), should be a priority.
Is broccoli AIP friendly?
AIP Diet Foods You Can Eat. Paleo people can eat nuts and tomatoes, which are not restricted by the autoimmune protocol. Leafy green vegetables (spinach, endive, herbs, etc.) Cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, kale, etc.)
What foods trigger autoimmune response?
Favela states that everyone has different trigger foods. However, there are some foods you should avoid for an extended period of time to prevent autoimmune diseases.
What carbs can you eat on AIP?
These carbohydrates include 2/3 cup of arrowroot flour, tapioca starch, yam flour, or green banana flour. ½ cup of sweet potato, pattypan squash, or spaghetti squash. 1/3 cup canned pumpkin. 2/3 cup of Japanese pumpkin.
Can you have mayo on paleo?
Mayonnaise is healthy and nutritious food. It is great for people who are following low-carb, high-fat diets like keto, paleo, and Whole30. Mayonnaise is basically an egg-and-oil emulsion with some flavorings such as mustard, vinegar, and salt.
Can you have hearts of palm on AIP?
The Heart of Palm, a crisp vegetable that is harvested from the middle of the cabbage palm tree, is an AIP-friendly pantry staple. They can be cut up and canned or added to raw salads (much like olives). It tastes similar to an artichoke.
Are cucumbers AIP compliant?
People who are trying to adhere to the elimination phase of AIP should be aware of this: Fruits and vegetable-like fruits with seeds Fruits such as berries, kiwis, and watermelon are safe, along with cucumbers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and plantains. This is because they don’t contain any seeds.
Are olives allowed on AIP diet?
Again, yes! You can eat olives as a whole or in olive oil during the elimination phase of the AIP diet. Be sure to check the ingredients before you eat any prepackaged food items.