Benefits Of Fruit Infused Water
Did you know that on any given day you lose 64 ounces of water through perspiration, out of which, 16 ounces are from your feet? Water is one of the most essential drinks known to mankind. Drinking water increases our brainpower, provides our body with adequate energy, and is a great immunity booster. Now, imagine combining the best of both worlds, water, and fruits. Apart from being delicious and flavorsome, fruit-infused water is loaded with countless health benefits, and here’s exactly what.
What Is Infused Water?
Infused water is also known as fruit-flavored water or detox water. It is generally a combination of vegetables, fruits, and herbs immersed and soaked in water. Infused water is delicious, full of flavor, healthy, and contains zero calories. All of which are great for our overall well-being. Studies indicate that drinking water naturally boosts your metabolism, helps you lose weight, and aids in digestion too.
Benefits Of Drinking Infused Water
- It helps your body release fat cells from weight loss.
- Allows the food to keep moving through your system.
- Washes toxins out of your system
- Boosts your mood
- Enhances your immune function
- Promotes healthy weight management
- Assists in weight loss
- Re-energizes you after a workout
- Avoids any grogginess in the afternoon
- Reduces muscle fatigue after a workout session.
- Fills your stomach, so you don’t fill it with unhealthy food.
- Keeps you energized, hydrated, and refreshed.
5 Delicious Fruit Infused Waters
A Flavour Of Health Make water interesting again and try these delicious drinks. Add the flavor of health to your life.
Lemon water packs a mean punch with its ability in rehydrating, and detoxing the body and is a great source of Vitamin C.
- Thinly slice lemons in a water pitcher.
- Let the water infuse for at least 2 hours.
- And add mint for flavor.
Apple Cinnamon Water:
This can flush out toxins, assist in weight loss, boost our immune system and aid in digestion.
- Bring water to a quick boil and reduce heat to simmer.
- Thinly slice your apple.
- Add apple slices and cinnamon sticks to the simmering water.
- Simmer the water with all the ingredients for 15 minutes.
- Strain the infused water into a glass pitcher.
- Add fresh apple slices and a fresh cinnamon stick into the infused water.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Mango Ginger Water:
It can boost your metabolism, relieve any menstrual cramps and is generally considered as a natural pain reliever.
- Peel the ginger
- Slice the ginger into 3-4 coin-sized slices.
- Slice the mango into thin slices
- Drop the ginger and mango slices into a pitcher of water.
- Place the pitcher in the fridge for 1- 3 hours.
Tangerine And Strawberry Water:
It is a great way to provide your body with Vitamin C and boost your metabolism.
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Cut tangerine and strawberry into thin slices and add it to the water
- Let the water cool down
- Refrigerate the water for 2-3 hours
Cucumber Lemon Water:
It is a classic yet scrumptious drink. It can flush the toxins out of your system, rehydrate you and boost your mood.
- Thinly slice cucumber and lemon
- Add both to a pitcher of water
- Let the water sit in the fridge for a few minutes before serving
Is it okay to drink infused water everyday?
Although infused water is generally safe to consume even in large quantities, there are a few health risks that should be considered. Prepare your fruit prior to infusion to make sure your water is free of any contaminants that can cause food poisoning.
Is drinking infused water good for you?
In addition to increasing your vitamin intake, infused water can also increase your natural water consumption. Water helps to speed up your body’s metabolism, boost energy levels, prevent cramping, and many other important benefits but not everyone enjoys the taste of “plain” water.
What benefits does infused water have?
Fruit infused water has many health benefits, the most noteworthy are as follows:
- Promotes increased water consumption.
- Reduced sugar consumption = increased weight loss.
- Low in calories
- Rids Toxins from the Body.
- Increases energy.
- Makes water more appealing.
- Easy to make.
Is drinking infused water the same as drinking water?
Some health benefit claims of detox waters include weight loss, toxin removal, better digestive function, a boosted immune system and increased energy levels. “These potential benefits are more directly related to drinking water itself, but there is no real downside to adding infused ingredients.
Is cucumber water healthy?
Cucumber water is a very hydrating drink. It has many potential health benefits, including weight loss, lowering blood pressure, helping bone health, and improving skin health. It is simple to make, and people can enjoy it at any time.
Can infused water make you sick?
Handle fresh fruit safely to help ensure your infused water is not contaminated. It is also a creative and healthy way to use leftover fruit. However, if the fresh produce is not properly prepared, it may increase the risk of someone catching a foodborne illness.
Is putting fruit in water healthy?
The vitamin C contained in fruit has shown to benefit the immune system. Although water infused with fruit contains varying amounts, some people enjoy eating the fruit after drinking as a source of additional vitamins. Really, digestion is better when your body is well hydrated – even with plain water.
Is water and lemon a detox?
Lemon water by itself is not a detox. Lemon water aids our bodies in the process of flushing the toxins out and restoring the liver. But to flush your system you will also need fiber, because let’s face it lemons while high in Vitamin C are not high in fiber
What does putting lemon in water do?
The benefits of lemon water include boosting Vitamin C, aiding weight loss, preventing kidney stones, and freshening breath. However, drinking too much lemon water can have health risks, such as damaging tooth enamel and irritating mouth sores.
What are 3 reasons why water is important?
Five reasons water is so important to your health Water boots energy.
- Water delivers important nutrients to all of our cells, especially muscle cells, postponing muscle fatigue.
- Water helps weight loss.
- Water aids in digestion.
- Water detoxifies.
- Water hydrates skin.
What is the healthiest fruit to put in water?
Watermelon. Watermelon is very healthy and one of the most hydrating foods you can eat. A 1-cup (154-gram) serving contains over a half-cup (118 ml) of water, in addition to some fiber and several important nutrients, including vitamin C, vitamin A, and magnesium.
What are 5 benefits of water?
Top 5 Benefits of Drinking Water
- Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue. Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert.
- Promotes Weight Loss.
- Flushes Out Toxins.
- Improves Skin Complexion.
- Maintains Regularity.
Can you eat the fruit from infused water?
Can I eat the fruit after it has been infused? Yes, you can eat the infused fruit, but you’ll find that it is not nearly as flavorful or colorful as fresh fruit. This is because infused fruits’ juices leak into the water, which is what makes your infused waters taste so good.
Is strawberry infused water good for you?
Yes, strawberry detox water is amazing for you! Strawberries are an excellent fruit to enjoy and are rich in antioxidants, reduce inflammation, and help with insulin levels. Combining it with water and lemon juice also helps to flush out and cleanse the body, while supporting digestion and balancing pH levels.
Is detox water good for skin?
Detox water helps improve the elasticity of skin, boosts collagen production and thus it reduces the appearance of ageing signs, making your skin look younger and plumper. To get clear and firm skin, make detox water a part of your diet and have it every day to combat premature signs of ageing.