Crazily Stylish And Easy Updos
Here are some simple yet stylish hair updos. Also, taking regular care of hair is a must. Check out the complete dos and don’ts with your hair in these hair care tips from oiling, shampooing, to conditioning. Check out cute hairstyles for long hair.
1. Rolled Hair Updo
The image below features the most beautiful rolled updo for medium hair. Well, this looks similar to vintage rolled hair, but it isn’t!! Here are the steps for a perfect rolled hair updo.
- Grab all of your hair and tie it into a ponytail.
- Make a slit in between and turn the ponytail upside down and repeat rolling up the hair.
- Secure the bun with a U pin.
2. Messy Butterfly Rolled Updo
Messy hairstyles are both beautiful and cute. Here is the procedure for a messy butterfly rolled updo.
- Untangle the hair properly.
- Take two parts of hair on each side of the hair. Twist them inwards.
- Hold them together and tie them into a ponytail.
- Grab all the remaining hair and twist it inward repeatedly.
- Secure it with a U pin.
3. Double Butterfly Twists Updo
Butterfly twists are the go-to options for any type of hairdo. Here are the steps involved in doing a double butterfly twists updo.
- Leave two side-swept parts on the front and tie the remaining into a ponytail.
- Twist it inward and collect the side-swept parts and tie it into a ponytail.
- Tuck this smaller ponytail into the first butterfly twist.
- Now, twist the full ponytail inward repeatedly and secure it with a U pin.
4. Side Bun Updo
Side buns are cute and beautiful. Here are the steps involved in making a side bun updo. Take a look.
- Untangle the hair and straighten up.
- Make some good waves and gather all the hair into a ponytail while twisting it towards the ear.
- Now make partitions and twist them up into a messy bun.
- Secure it with a U pin and use a hair spray to keep the twists intact.
5. Vintage Rolled Hair
A vintage rolled hair updo is the classiest option as a hairstyle. Here is the procedure for beautiful vintage rolled hair.
- Make sure to untangle the hair properly.
- Take a part of hair from the middle and tie it into a ponytail.
- Now, take the front bangs and coil them inward. Gather both of them and tie them into a ponytail.
- Pull out some strands and loosen up for giving it a messy look.
- Part the remaining hair into two halves and start coiling them separately.
- Join them one over the other repeatedly and secure them with bobby pins or U pins.
6. Braided Bun Updo
The braided bun is a fun and easy-to-do hairstyle for almost every outfit. Here is the procedure for doing it.
- Gather all the hair and untangle it.
- Now, make the middle partition.
- Take one portion of hair in the front and braid it fully.
- Do the same on the other side.
- Gather everything and tie it into a high ponytail.
- Twist the hair into a smile bun, pull out some strands to make it look messy and you are good to go!!
7. Chic Bun With Braids
Chic buns are quite a popular trend today irrespective of style and clothing. Here are the steps to do it in the right way.
- Take a small partition of hair in the front on one side and braid it.
- Do the same on the other side as well.
- Tie the remaining part of the hair as a classic chic bun, i.e; roll up the hair and secure it with bobby pins.
- Take the braids of both sides and place them on top of the chic bun in the opposite directions to each other.
- Tuck the extra hair into the bun, use some more bobby pins to secure the whole look, and slay it!
8. Hot Crossed Bun
Hot crossed bun hairstyles are always fun to make and are suitable for almost every hair type. Well, if you wish to slay your look with this bun hairstyle, and know how to do it, you are at the ritgh place. Here are the steps involved in creating one.
- Make a side partition on the top.
- Take a part of your hair on one side of the partition and braid it till the neck.
- Do the same on the other side as well.
- Gather all the hair and tie it into a low ponytail.
- Coil the hair into a classic low bun and you are ready to rock the look!
9. Textured Coil Bun
The classic coil bun hairstyles are classy and elegant. Here is the procedure to make one by yourself!
- Take small parts of hair from the hair at about four inches above the ear on one side, twist in inwards and secure it with one hand.
- Do the same on the other side and secure both the twisted parts and secure them with an elastic.
- Now take parts of hair right above the ear on one side and twist it inward and do the same thing on the other side.
- Secure all the twists in place with an elastic.
- Gather all the hair and twist it to one side and coil it into a bun, and you are good to go!
10. Triple Coil Updo
Coil updos are for classy occasions like official parties, weddings, or wedding receptions. Up your look with this triple coil updo by following these simple steps below carefully.
- Firstly, untangle the hair and straighten it for a better look.
- Make three partitions of hair horizontally from the crown to the lower neck.
- Tie the partitions with elastics to secure them.
- Twist each of the partitions into a coiled bun in the same direction.
- Secure each of them with bobby pins or U pins and this classy hairdo is all yours!
11. Ballerina Bun With A Twist
A basic ballerina bun is a bun with a beauty tool that looks like a donut. Use a donut bun maker for making it easy and the look is all yours to rock it. Follow the steps below.
- Firstly, make a horizontal partition through the line between the two ears.
- Take a bun maker and pass the hair through it on the crown and set it thoroughly as you do for a classic bun
- Now tuck the extra hair and secure it with an elastic if necessary.
- Gather the remaining hair and make a vertical partition.
- Take one of the partitions and twist it in the clockwise direction over the bun.
- Do the same on the other side over the bun in the opposite direction.
- Secure the hair with U pins and you are ready to slay the look!!
12. Braid Bun Bang
Crown buns and Braid buns are cute yet classy. Here are the steps you need to follow for achieving a perfect braid bun bang.
- Gather all the hair and untangle it completely.
- Now, make a high ponytail and secure it tightly with an elastic.
- Make two partitions, in the ratio of 1:2.
- Hold two parts of the hair and twist it into a crown bun and secure it with an elastic.
- Take the remaining part of the hair and braid it till the end and secure it with an elastic.
- Wrap the braid around the bun firmly and secure it with a bobby pin and you are good to go!
13. Lacebraided Updo
A lace braided updo is a perfect choice for a perfect bride with a beautiful white wedding dress. Here are the steps to be followed for a perfect lace braided updo.
- Firstly, make sure to untangle the hair properly.
- Make two partitions from the top till the neck.
- Make a french braid on on side of the partition and braid it till the end.
- Repeat the same on the other side.
- Secure both of them with elastics and loosen them up a bit for a better look.
- Now, wrap one braid over the other in opposite direction.
- Now secure them with U pins.
14. Chignon Low Bun
Here are the steps that are to be followed for achieving a perfect chignon low bun.
- Comb and untangle the hair.
- Make a vertical partition at the lower part of the hair.
- Use a bun maker to make a bun on one side.
- Make a low bun and secure it with a pin right in the center.
- Gather hair from the other side of the partition and wrap it over the low bun in the opposite direction.
- Secure the hair with U pins and you are ready to rock the look.
15. Easy Twisty Low Bun
This easy twisty low bun is cute yet classy. You can use it for both cute outfits and also with some clothes as important as a wedding dress that you are going to wear on the D day. Check out the procedure for perfection!
- Firstly, make a horizontal partition on the top of your head.
- Make a vertical partition on the forward part of the hair.
- Coil each partition and secure them with elastics on the back.
- Do the same with one part of the hair right beneath the ear and coil them.
- Secure them with another elastic.
- Wrap them up into a messy low bun.