Hair Care Tips (Complete Do’s And Don’ts With Your Hair)
When you have hair loss, styling gets easier with short hair. But short hair is not always the way you like. The causes of hair fall and other issues can’t be identified so easily. It takes a lot of trial and error to conduct ourselves. It is important to be careful with certain habits such as smoking. Smoking effects on skin and hair are not very easily reversible. And Itchy scalp and dandruff should be treated with the utmost care and can be done at home with these itchy scalp and dandruff home remedies. Before you get into any irreversible conditions, here are some hair care tips for you.
The falling of a little hair every day is normal. However, some people may experience excessive hair loss.
Some Hair Fall Causes:
A number of things can cause this. For example, about three to four months after an illness or a major surgery, one may suddenly lose a lot of hair. This hair loss is related to illness stress and is temporary.
Certain medicines, fungal infections, hormonal imbalance, and an overactive or underactive thyroid gland can cause hair fall too. There may be hair fall for up to three months after pregnancy too. Pulling your hair for pigtails or cornrows or tight hair rollers also can result in hair loss.
- Massage the scalp for a minute before going to bed every night. It stimulates blood flow to the roots of the hair.
- After shampooing hair, rinse with cold water. This makes the hair cuticle lie flat, and the hair looks healthier.
- The first step in hair care is regular cutting, which not many of us do, and continue to worry about hair fall, thinning, and dry ends. Regular cutting is as important as a washing; it makes the hair even and healthy and prevents split ends.
- Dry your hair completely before going out in the cold. The cold will affect hair, so blow dry on the cold setting. Use a thermal protection spray if in a hurry and if using heat to blow dry hair.
- Don’t rub the hair dry, as it can break hair.
- Don’t scrub the ends too much when shampooing hair. Excessive scrubbing makes hair brittle.
- Don’t pull hair for tight ponytails, braids, or headbands, as they can break hair.
- Don’t brush your hair too much when it is wet. It will snap and break.
- Don’t wash hair in hot water, as it dries hair. It also opens the cuticle, which makes it more absorbent to pollutants.
- Do not put on hair accessories right after blow drying, because the hair is still warm, and will instantly cool and take the shape of the accessory. Take good care of your hair and stay stylish. Always remember, hair can make a big difference to your appearance.
Hair Care Tips | How To Take Care Of Hair Daily:
- Beat egg with six to eight drops of lemon juice, apply on hair, and wash it with a herbal shampoo.
- Use a very mild shampoo and conditioner every day. Rinse thoroughly.
- Soak a towel in hot water and squeeze lightly, and cover the hair for 10 minutes.
- Soak squeezed lemons in water overnight and use them to clean hair.
- Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. Include plenty of fruits, vegetables, and dairy products in your diet.
- We only think of hair wash, conditioners, and the like when it comes to hair care, but there’s so much more. Paying attention to hair texture makes a lot of difference, for, each type — oily, dry, and normal — requires a different treatment. The next step is washing. Regular washing is the best for any type of hair. But, it’s not about using an expensive shampoo; choose a shampoo according to the hair type, irrespective of the brand. A lot of hair problems can be solved by choosing the right shampoo. Ideally, hair must be washed every day; it makes the scalp healthy. Those with dry hair can wash it every other day.
- The final step is conditioning. There are conditioners for different types of hair, so be careful about the one you use. After shampooing, the conditioner must be applied only on the hair, without touching the scalp. It should be done regularly for all types of hair, as it gives a coat to the hair, makes it smooth, and protects it from the sun and pollution. Hair serum or leave-on is one of the best conditioners.
- Use the right hair products and plenty of conditioners. A conditioner will help hair maintain its elasticity and movement. A deep conditioning hair treatment every week is ideal; it helps hair remain soft and gorgeous.
- Style hair using a volumizing mousse, to make it appear more glamorous and healthier. Healthy-looking hair is the easiest to work with — it is easier to style and maintain, and has better movement and body.
Shampoos For Your Hair Type:
Just as nutritious food is a prerequisite for a healthy body, oils and shampoos are necessary for hair. However, one need not confine to just chemicals. There are plenty of herbs that help keep your hair lustrous.
This herb enhances the growth of hair, reduces roughness, and lends shine, strength, and life to the strands. It is ideal during acute hair fall.
Regular use of this herb may help in retaining the darkness of the hair, which is why it’s used as a dyeing agent. Also, it helps fight dandruff.
Aloe Vera Linn:
Aloe Vera makes hair strong, flexible, and dense, which explains its use in shampoos.
Styling With Short Hair:
Finally, the hairstyle. Short hair is the best alternative for people with excessive hair fall, as it reduces weight from the hair when the scalp is weak.
It is easy to maintain and requires less styling. Short styles include bob cuts, prom choppy, chin-length blunts, layered blunts, short shag, tapered teen layers, slide cuts, and feather cuts.