Haircare With Essential Oils For A Healthy Curly Hair
How proud to have long hair with perfectly defined curls, straight out of an American series. But now, this result is very difficult to achieve because curly hair is very capricious. They dry out quickly and are difficult to brush. This is why specific care must be given to them. Our experts have developed a treatment adapted to your hair for you. No curl has resisted the charm of this treatment! Let’s get into the recipe with essential oils for curly hair and look into each oils’ properties. Check out how to use essential oils.
Essential Oils Hair Oil Recipe For Curly Hair
Take your empty 50 mL bottle, and add:
- 30 drops of basil essential oil
- 30 drops of Petit Grain Bigarade essential oil
- 4 tablespoons of Macadamia vegetable oil
Your curly hair essential oil is ready!
1. Basil Essential Oil – For Deep Nourishment Of Curls
The essential oil of basil is used in aromatherapy but we often forget that it can be remarkable for beauty treatments including hair care to make. And yes, this essential oil promotes blood microcirculation in the scalp region which allows to deeply nourish the hair follicle. Thus, your hair will be strong and your curls will therefore be more resistant to the vagaries of everyday life.
2. Petitgrain Bigarade Essential Oil – Reduces Hair Dryness
The presence of Petit Grain Bigarade essential oil in this hair treatment is not due to chance. Indeed, this essential oil has the ability to nourish and strengthen your hair to obtain curls full of health. This essential oil also helps regulate sebum and therefore fights against dryness in your hair. Finally, the Petit Grain Bigarade will illuminate your curls and bring a delicate floral scent to this treatment.
3. Macadamia Vegetable Oil – The Carrier Oil
The plant Macadamia oil is one of the most effective oils for curly hair. Indeed this oil has restructuring properties. That is to say, it promotes the definition of curls and limits the frizz that ruins your life. Your hair will be softer and your curls plumper.
How To Use This Essential Oils For Curly Hair
Method of application: Apply a sufficient amount of this treatment to your hair, starting at the ends and working your way up to your roots so that all your hair is soaked in it.
Application time: Let this treatment sit on your hair for about 1 hour before rinsing it and shampooing to wash off the remaining oil.
- Adults and adolescents can use
- Pregnant and lactating women, children under 6 years old cannot use.
- People with asthma should seek medical advice before use.
- It is also recommended to perform an allergic test on the crook of the elbow with the mixture before any use.
- Namely that the essential oil of Basil is estrogen-like and dermocaustic in its pure state.
- Do not use it in case of anticoagulant treatment (Basil).
- People allergic to nuts should seek medical advice before use (Macadamia).
FAQs About Essential Oils For Curly Hair
What oils grow curly hair fast?
Always mix essential oils with a carrier oil, like coconut, grapeseed, jojoba, or sweet almond. Mix 30 ml of jojoba oil and grapeseed oil with 7 drops of rosemary and lavender oil, and five drops of thyme and cedarwood oil.
What oil is good for frizzy curly hair?
- Sweet Almond Oil. Sweet Almond Oil is rich in proteins, minerals and vitamins. …
- Castor oil. Castor oil is another great anti-frizz oil that helps to naturally tame the hair. …
- Grape Seed Oil.
What kind of oils are good for curly hair?
- Coconut Oil. Coconut oil is lauded as the do-it-all oil, fixing everything from dry hair to dry skin to problems in your love life. …
- Olive oil. This oil is most widely known for cooking, but it’s also fantastic for your curls.
- Jamaican black castor oil.
- Jojoba oil.