Fruit Face Packs:
Radiant and healthy skin is always in, and this is something that we all desire. The greater exposure to sun, dust, and pollution extensively damages the skin cells, eventually resulting in premature skin aging, pigmentation, and uneven skin tone. The sun destroys the melanin, whereas the pollutants break down collagen and clog the skin pores. All of these contribute to damaging the epidermal layers of the skin and slowing down the regeneration of skin cells. The fruit packs help regenerate the skin cells. Also, check some more home remedies for blemishes and monsoon skin care tips for faster results.
To ensure that our skin is healthy, glowing, nourished and thoroughly clarified, it is crucial that we eliminate the effects of these contributors on our skin. There are several products available in the market that claim to be effective and ensure they provide long-lasting results, but, nothing is as natural and fruitful as the fruit-based face packs.
Why Should We Use Fruit Based Face Packs?
Fruits are a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which makes them a far superior alternative than any other product or treatment. However, one should always look for alternatives according to your skin type. Always pick a fruit face pack that suits your skin or, it can aggravate other skin problems.
Fruit Packs For Dry Skin:
The dullness and dryness on the skin pose a need for reinstatement of moisture content in the skin via fruit packs. These safeguard the transepidermal water loss by creating a natural protective barrier on the skin, which helps the skin to glow.
1. Mango Face Pack:
Mango is rich in Vitamin A and C, which helps in revitalizing and imparting a natural glow on the skin. It improves blood circulation and delays the formation of age spots.
- Mash a ripe mango to get a smooth consistency.
- Add some fuller’s earth (Multani mitti) to this and turn it into a paste.
- Apply this pack on your face and neck and wash it off once the face pack dries.
2. Papaya Face Pack:
The presence of Vitamin A in papaya revivifies and nurtures dry and rough skin, whereas potassium helps in hydrating skin cells and reinstating moisture content. It even reduces spots and pigmentation.
- Mash the papaya to make a smooth paste and add the honey some to it. Honey acts as a natural tincture.
- Mix them both and apply on clean face. Let it stay on your skin for about 20 minutes and then wash it off nicely.
Fruit Face Pack For Oily Skin:
There is increased production of oil from the Sebaceous Glands, which results in excessive greasiness on the skin. Oily skin also requires nourishment, which can be sufficed via fruit packs. These nutrients are absorbed quickly by the dermis, thereby making the skin healthier.
1. Berry Face Pack:
Strawberries or blueberries can be utilized as they are considered to be the best anti-aging fruits. They substantially reduce the oiliness, rejuvenate skin and impart adequate nourishment.
- Mash four or five berries in a bowl and add two teaspoons of lime juice to it to form a paste.
- Apply this paste to your face and neck until it dries off and wash it off with cold water.
2. Orange Face Pack:
Oranges are rich in Vitamin C, which recovers the texture of your skin, reduces tanning and instates glow. It removes excess oil, evades blemishes and averts dead cells from the skin to bring out flawless skin.
- Mix orange juice and yogurt in a container and mix it well.
- Apply this paste onto your skin & let it stay for some time. Then later, wash it off with lukewarm water.
Regular use of natural products can help you achieve long-term results. These home remedies work best for the mild skin problems, and if you or someone you know might be dealing with severe skin allergies or other disorders then one should seek medical consultation.