Fruit Face Packs:
Radiant and healthy skin is always in, and this is something that we all desire. The greater exposure to sun, dust, and pollution extensively damages the skin cells, eventually resulting in premature skin aging, pigmentation, and uneven skin tone. The sun destroys the melanin, whereas the pollutants break down collagen and clog the skin pores. All of these contribute to damaging the epidermal layers of the skin and slowing down the regeneration of skin cells. The fruit packs help regenerate the skin cells. Also, check some more home remedies for blemishes and monsoon skin care tips for faster results.
To ensure that our skin is healthy, glowing, nourished and thoroughly clarified, it is crucial that we eliminate the effects of these contributors on our skin. There are several products available in the market that claim to be effective and ensure they provide long-lasting results, but, nothing is as natural and fruitful as the fruit-based face packs.
Why Should We Use Fruit Based Face Packs?
Fruits are a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which makes them a far superior alternative than any other product or treatment. However, one should always look for alternatives according to your skin type. Always pick a fruit face pack that suits your skin or, it can aggravate other skin problems.
Fruit Packs For Dry Skin:
The dullness and dryness on the skin pose a need for reinstatement of moisture content in the skin via fruit packs. These safeguard the transepidermal water loss by creating a natural protective barrier on the skin, which helps the skin to glow.
1. Mango Face Pack:
Mango is rich in Vitamin A and C, which helps in revitalizing and imparting a natural glow on the skin. It improves blood circulation and delays the formation of age spots.
- Mash a ripe mango to get a smooth consistency.
- Add some fuller’s earth (Multani mitti) to this and turn it into a paste.
- Apply this pack on your face and neck and wash it off once the face pack dries.
2. Papaya Face Pack:
The presence of Vitamin A in papaya revivifies and nurtures dry and rough skin, whereas potassium helps in hydrating skin cells and reinstating moisture content. It even reduces spots and pigmentation.
- Mash the papaya to make a smooth paste and add the honey some to it. Honey acts as a natural tincture.
- Mix them both and apply on clean face. Let it stay on your skin for about 20 minutes and then wash it off nicely.
Fruit Face Pack For Oily Skin:
There is increased production of oil from the Sebaceous Glands, which results in excessive greasiness on the skin. Oily skin also requires nourishment, which can be sufficed via fruit packs. These nutrients are absorbed quickly by the dermis, thereby making the skin healthier.
1. Berry Face Pack:
Strawberries or blueberries can be utilized as they are considered to be the best anti-aging fruits. They substantially reduce the oiliness, rejuvenate skin and impart adequate nourishment.
- Mash four or five berries in a bowl and add two teaspoons of lime juice to it to form a paste.
- Apply this paste to your face and neck until it dries off and wash it off with cold water.
2. Orange Face Pack:
Oranges are rich in Vitamin C, which recovers the texture of your skin, reduces tanning and instates glow. It removes excess oil, evades blemishes and averts dead cells from the skin to bring out flawless skin.
- Mix orange juice and yogurt in a container and mix it well.
- Apply this paste onto your skin & let it stay for some time. Then later, wash it off with lukewarm water.
Regular use of natural products can help you achieve long-term results. These home remedies work best for the mild skin problems, and if you or someone you know might be dealing with severe skin allergies or other disorders then one should seek medical consultation.
Which fruit face pack is best?
Homemade Fruit Face Packs You Can Make Yourself That Will Rejuvenate Your Skin
- Papaya and honey face pack.
- Avocado and kiwi face pack.
- Banana berry face pack.
- Apple orange face pack.
- Strawberry and chocolate face pack.
- Apple and grapes face pack.
- Mango face pack.
- Watermelon face pack.
How do you make a fruit pack?
How to Prepare the Pack and Usage
- Take 2 pieces of papaya and about 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mash the papaya and add honey to it.
- Apply it on clean, dry skin and allow it to rest for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with water and pat dry with a clean towel.
Use this pack once a week for best results.
Which fruit face pack is best for skin whitening?
Papaya is well-known fruit for the skin. The goodness present inside will help your skin to glow. It is enriched with beta-carotene, enzymes and phytochemicals which are great for our skin.
To use it as a face pack you have to mash 5-8 medium papaya slices and add a tablespoon of honey and one teaspoon of lemon juice.
Which fruit pack is good for dry skin?
Avocado Face Pack: Avocado is rich in natural oils that help in moisturizing the dry skin. To reduce the dryness of your skin, take an avocado and mash the pulp. Mix the mashed avocado with two tablespoons of honey and apply it evenly o your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
Which fruit is best for skin glow?
- Oranges. Oranges are a huge source of natural vitamin C, and therefore, they are one of the most effective fruits you can eat to brighten up a dull complexion.
- Apples. ‘An apple a day, keeps the doctor away’, stands true for your skin as well.
Is fruit facial good for skin?
Fruit facial has concentrates of fruits, that helps in deep cleansing of the skin. This lessens pigmentation, blotchiness from the face and helps skin tone. Fruit facials sustain the skin layers for shine and glow. It helps in reducing dark spots, dark imprints, pimple spots as well.
How do you make a banana pack?
How to make a banana face pack according to your skin type to banana face pack benefits.
- Mash half a ripe banana with 2 tbsp fresh yogurt.
- Apply an even layer of this mix all over the face and neck.
- Allow it to sit for 15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat once a week.
What does a strawberry face mask do?
According to Janice Cox, the author of “Natural Beauty at Home,” strawberries are a natural source of salicylic acid which is found in most over-the-counter acne medicines. This acid is a gentle exfoliant, ridding the skin of its dead cell build-up and making it the perfect ingredient to use in at-home facial masks.
How can I do natural fruit on my face at home?
5 Easy steps on how to do a fruit facial at home
Step 1: Cleanse your skin with milk.
Step 2: Exfoliate your skin with lemon peels.
Step 3: Unclog the pores with steam.
Step 4: Make the fruit pack.
Step 5: Apply the fruit pack.
How can I whiten my skin in 3 days?
Wash your face with your mild cleanser. Apply the Licorice Powder-Tomato Paste or Turmeric Mask and leave on for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash off the mask with warm water and pat your face dry.
Apply the Lemon Juice Toner and let it sit on your skin for 20 to 30 minutes as you did on the morning of day one.
Which is the best homemade face pack?
Here are the top homemade face pack to try out at home.
- Neem Paste, Honey and Turmeric
- Aloe Vera, Potato Pulp and Besan
- Besan and Turmeric Face Mask
- Curd, Honey and Lemon Juice
- Wheat Flour, Avocado and Honey
- Fuller’s Earth, Honey and Malai
- Orange Peel, Pulp & Honey Face Mask
- Walnut and Milk Cream
Can I use passion fruit on face?
Like many fruits and vegetables, passion fruit is full of antioxidants and minerals that really benefit the skin and hair. … These two antioxidants along with riboflavin and carotene can help skin retain moisture and improve blood flow, making it look younger and prevent aging and wrinkling.
What fruits can I apply on my face?
5 fruits and veggies to put on your face
- Strawberries and other berries. Strawberries are a natural refreshing item.
- Lemon and other citrus fruits. Lemons are acidic and contain powerful skin lightening properties, they tighten up your pores and clean your face, making it shine.