Home Remedies For Lengthening Lashes & Thickening Eyebrows:
Long lashes and fuller eyebrows never go out of style. Voluminous lashes and thick brows are always considered as eye candy. Lashes and eyebrows are also one of the most striking features visible on our face. Well-defined eyebrows and lashes can always be a game-changer for looks thus, it is very essential to maintain them properly.
Reasons Why Lashes & Eyebrows Fall Out:
As essential as it is to maintain them, there are several triggering factors that lead to their fallout.
- Eyelash extensions
- Reaction to chemical-based products
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal imbalances
- Mishandling your eyelashes & brows
- Over-reactive immune system
Thinning of lashes and eyebrows can be controlled with slight changes in the lifestyle and adoption of effective natural fixes.
Home Remedies For Eyebrow And Eyelash Growth:
Here are some working home remedies for eyebrow and eyelash growth:
1. A Blend Of Coconut, Almond & Olive Oil:
There isn’t any household that doesn’t have these three oils so, why not use it as a remedy for diminishing lashes and brows. All of these oils are packed with minerals and proteins that leave effects on your eyelashes and brows. The existing potent properties present in the amalgamation of these three oils boost hair growth and averts fallout with its rich protein content.
- Combine the oils together in a bowl and generously apply the mixture on eyelashes and eyebrows
- Let the mixture stay overnight or for at least 3hours and then wash it off.
2. Castor Oil:
There is nothing that works as effective as Castor Oil for the regrowth of eyelashes and eyebrows. The existence of natural fatty acids, proteins, antioxidants and Ricinoleic Acid in the oil aids the lashes by nurturing them and assisting them in growing them longer and thicker. The castor oil also boosts the health of hair follicles, which strengthens it from the roots and averts them from falling. Before applying any castor oil, always ensure that it is cold-pressed.
- Apply the Castor Oil on your eyelashes
- Then take a cotton ball and apply the same on your lower and upper lash lines
- Repeat this at least once a day and you will soon experience visible results in your eyelashes and eyebrows
3. Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe Vera helps in promoting hair growth due to the presence of Aloenin. The Aloenin helps in preventing hair breakage and encourages growth in eyelash and eyebrow hair. It contributes to ensuring that your hair follicles are healthy and strong.
- Scrape out fresh Aloe Vera Gel from the leaf
- Massage the gel onto the eyebrows and apply some on the lash lines
Milk contains vital vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that work as a natural stimulant for the growth of voluminous eyebrows and lashes. These essential vitamins and minerals are very beneficial as they easily get absorbed and penetrate into the cuticles for healthy hair growth.
- Dap a cotton ball into milk and massage it onto your eyebrows and eyelashes
- Let it stay for a while and wash it off with water after 5 minutes
So, don’t wait any longer to lengthen your lashes and make your eyebrows fuller, by using these home remedies!