Healthy And Nourishing Essential Oils Beard Oil Recipes
Taking care of your beard is not always an easy task, which is why this combination of essential oils and vegetable oils. This essential oil beard oil will soften the hairs and facilitate and strengthen their growth while promoting healthy and clean skin and beard growth. As a bonus, these will leave a sweet and light scent on your carefully groomed facial hair. Check out essential oil beard balm.
What essential oils are good for Beard Oil?
Patchouli Essential Oil – A Herbaceous And Woody Scent
The smell of Patchouli essential oil is characteristic of men’s care: woody, herbaceous and spicy, it will leave a fresh and pleasant scent on your beard. Enjoying a beard that smells good and grows in good health is not for everyone!
In addition, the sesquiterpenes and sesquiterpenols which make up this essential oil will activate the blood circulation, which will allow the hairs to be well supplied with blood and therefore with nutrients. They will then grow better, stronger, and more beautiful.
Atlas Cedar – For Healthy Skin
The essential oil of Atlas cedar is known for its action against greasy hair and hair loss. Well, these properties also apply to beard hair! Sesquiterpene carbides and ketones will act deep in the epidermis to eliminate bacteria, reduce inflammation and heal the skin. It is indeed essential to have healthy skin under this beautiful beard: it is the basis for having hair that grows properly, in full health! Its smell will leave you feeling fresh after application, so make this beard oil your best ally to start the day.
Castor Vegetable Oil – Strong Nourished Beard
The most famous (and recognized) vegetable oil for tired and dull hair and hair is Castor vegetable oil! Nourishing and fortifying, this vegetable oil excels at strengthening beard hairs, to make them strong, thick, and shiny. It is indeed thanks to the many fatty and unsaponifiable acids that it contains that castor oil is so good for your hair and your beard!
Add its antibacterial action, which reinforces Atlas Cedar, and you will obtain the ideal vegetable oil for the beauty of your beard. Healthy and in full health, it will be deeply nourished.
Jojoba Vegetable Oil – To Sublimate Skin And Beard
A whole ecosystem can develop in your beard, not necessarily very beneficial for your skin. The vegetable oil of Jojoba takes things in hand and takes care of you. Thanks to its composition similar to sebum, it will regulate the pH and the natural production of sebum to have balanced skin: neither dry nor oily! Thanks to its protective properties for the skin, Jojoba oil will protect the skin against external pathogens. Your skin is vitalized, and its ability to nourish the hair roots is increased. Since it easily penetrates the skin and hair, this vegetable oil will be the perfect base to sublimate your beard, to make it soft and silky.
How do you make Beard Oil with essential oils? | Essential Oils Beard Oil Recipes
Beard Oil Recipe 1:
Take your empty bottle, and add:
- 20 drops of Patchouli essential oil
- 20 drops of Atlas Cedar essential oil
- 8 mL (160 drops) castor oil
- 40 mL (800 drops) Jojoba vegetable oil
Your healthy and nourishing Essential oil beard oil is ready!
Pour a few drops of beard oil into the palm of your hands then rub and massage the beard in circular movements. Make penetrate to the skin.
- Children under 6 (even bearded) and pregnant and breastfeeding women cannot use this beard oil.
- People with epilepsy and asthma should seek medical advice before use.
- This synergy contains estrogen-like essential oils (Atlas Cedar and Patchouli), not to be used in the event of hormone-dependent cancerous pathologies.
- Oils contain allergenic components, be sure to perform the allergic test in the crook of the elbow before use.
Beard Oil Recipe 2: How to make beard oil at home with castor oil?
- 1 tbsp. Almond Oil
- 3-4 drops Tea Tree Oil
- 20 drops of Castor Oil
- Mix all of the ingredients and heat this mixture in the microwave. Blend well.
- Apply this to your beard and massage a little. Leave it for an hour and wash away using soap or facewash.
Beard Oil Recipe 3:
- 1 tbsp. Liquefied Coconut Oil
- 20 drops of Castor Oil
- Mix the two ingredients well and apply them to your beard.
- Massage a little and leave it on for an hour.
- Wash away using a natural face wash.
Beard Oil Recipe 4: How to make beard oil at home with coconut oil?
With rosemary oil and coconut oil
- Make a mixture of extra virgin coconut oil and add it to the amber bottle.
- Use 10 drops of rosemary oil and mix it well with coconut oil
- Massage this oil every night before you head to bed.
- Wash it off the next morning.
Important Note: Ratio of essential oil to carrier oil
Two tablespoons of carrier oil are equivalent to 1 liquid ounce. A ratio of 10 drops of essential oil per 1 liquid ounce is commonly considered a safe dilution. You should use fewer drops for some essential oils to avoid irritation.
Can you use essential oils as Beard Oil?
Beard Oil Recipe 4:
Makes 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Jojoba oil – 2 tbsp
- Rosemary essential oil – 3 drops
- Peppermint essential oil – 1 drop
- Lavender essential oil – 1 drop
- Tea Tree essential oil – 1 drop
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl. Transfer to a clean dark-glass bottle and seal with a cap or dropper.
- Massage gently into the beard in a circular motion. Store the remaining oil in a cool, dark place. Keeps for up to 3 months.
Should I use Beard Oil everyday?
You likely don’t need to apply beard oil every day. You can start by applying it every other day, and adjust as needed. If you live in a particularly dry climate or have a longer beard, you may need to apply more often. If you notice your beard feels greasy, you can cut back on how often you apply oil.
What happens if I don’t use Beard Oil?
Beards need to be cleaned and moisturized in order to keep problems like dandruff and split ends at bay. If moisture, usually in the form of beard oil or beard balm, isn’t added back into your facial hair after washing it, it will likely get frizzy and stick out in weird spots when it’s dry.
Can you use too much Beard Oil?
Beard hair will soak up as much oil as it can to soften and shine, and a small amount of oil worked into the skin will reduce dryness, itchiness, and flaking. Just be careful not to overdo it, as the pores of the skin can become clogged resulting in possible irritation.
What are the side effects of beard oil?
- Beard Oils Can Cause Allergic Reactions.
- Some Beard Oils May Suppress Growth.
- Bad Formulations Cause Dry Skin and Dandruff.
- Your Sensitivity to Sunlight May Increase.
- Toxic Effects on Small Children and Pets.
How do I use lavender oil on my beard?
Pour a few small drops of oil onto your palm, rub your palms together and work the oil through your beard by rubbing it into your skin, running your hands over your beard to coat your beard hair. – Rubbing the oil in will promote healthy growth meaning faster, thicker, and stronger growing hair.
Can I use Beard Oil If I don’t have a beard?
You certainly can. Beard oils have many moisturizing ingredients that can soften your skin and prevent dryness even if you have little, or no, beard hair.
How much essential oil should I put in my beard?
Two tablespoons of carrier oil is equivalent to 1 liquid ounce. A ratio of 10 drops of essential oil per 1 liquid ounce is commonly considered a safe dilution. You should use fewer drops for some essential oils to avoid irritation.
How do you dilute essential oils for a beard?
To create a small bottle blend, start by selecting a small number of oils to combine, such as 2-3 Essential Oils, and 1-2 Carrier Oils in which to dilute them. For a 10 ml bottle, simply add 2 drops of each chosen Essential Oil to the vial and fill the rest of it with the Carrier Oil(s).
Is lemon oil good for beard?
Lemon has an energizing and uplifting scent and reduces the appearance of aging! It is a photosensitive oil, so it’s best for using on your beard at night.
What is a substitute for Beard Oil?
If you are a man with sensitive skin or one that just simply doesn’t like scented grooming products, then just apply jojoba or argan oil. These oils are carrier oils and are the base ingredients in many of the most popular beard oils on the market.
Which oil is best for beard growth and thickness?
5 Best Oils That Will Help You Grow A Thicker Beard.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is one of the top oils experts recommend to help grow your beard fuller, faster (It’s also one of the top ingredients in our classic beard oil).
- Olive Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Argan Oil
How do you mix essential oils for beard growth and thickness?
Directions Create your carrier oil blend using the argan and jojoba oils. Using a funnel, fill a glass graduated cylinder with the proper amounts of carrier oils. Using a funnel, pour your carrier oil blend into a sterilized amber bottle. Add the clove and orange essential oils. Shake the bottle to mix the oils. Apply.
Which oil is best for faster beard growth?
Beard Growth Oil is a specially developed product that is 100% Natural and made with Pure Essential Oils. … GULBADAN 5X Fast Growth Beard Oil Hair Oil (50 ml) Brand GULBADAN Quantity 50 ml Ideal For Men Applied For Anti-dandruff, Hair Growth, Removing Lice, Healthy Scalp, Hair Thickening, Conditioning Organic Yes
How do I fix my patchy beard?
HOW TO FIX A PATCHY BEARD Give your beard 90-120 days to grow. Boost your beard growth naturally through proper diet, exercise, and sleep. Take a biotin supplement if you aren’t getting enough through your diet. Use a boar’s hair Beard Brush to direct longer beard hair over thinner spots.
Is peppermint oil good for beard growth?
Peppermint oil works by improving blood circulation, bringing more oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles. The larger and healthier the hair follicles are, the more likely your beard and facial hair will grow thick, fast, and shiny.
What essential oils are good for beard oil?
Best Essential Oils for Beard Peppermint Essential Oil. Lemon Essential Oil. Bergamot Essential Oil. Pine Essential Oil. Cedarwood Essential Oil. Sandalwood Essential Oil. Frankincense Essential Oil. Vitamin E Oil.
How can I make my beard grow in 7 days?
How to grow a beard faster? Tips and tricks to grow a thicker and fuller beard naturally
- Exfoliate your skin. To grow a beard faster you need to start taking care of your face.
- Keep your skin clean.
- Moisturize your skin.
- Check your face for ingrown hairs.
- Manage stress.
- Take Vitamins and Supplements.
- Do not trim.
How can I stimulate my beard to grow?
Beard growth tips
- Exercise. Diet. Good nutrition from eating a healthy, balanced diet may benefit your beard as well as your body.
- Beard growth vitamins and supplements. Many supplements are specifically targeted toward beard growth.
- Sleep. Sleep is essential for optimal overall health.
- Washing and moisturizing.
Do essential oils help beard growth?
Peppermint oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil, and tea tree oil are shown to be beneficial for growing a thick, full beard. However, you should always dilute these concentrated oils before you apply them directly to your skin.
Do beard oils really work?
So Do Beard Oil Actually Work? Yes- but not for everything! Beard Oils are much more skin-focused than other beard care products and work to keep everything looking and feeling healthy and comfortable. They help to control itchiness, ingrown hairs, acne, and other blemishes, dandruff, the list goes on.
If you expect beard oil to help you magically grow a beard, you’ll be insanely disappointed in the results. But yes, beard oil does work. It works in the manner in which is designed. It greatly increases incentive for growth, reduces the urge to shave, and promotes a healthy and ideal growing environment.