Flamboyant Natural Shopping Guide
The Flamboyant Natural body type is characterized by sharp yang with a gentle yang undertone, and it is a blend of the bold, powerful physique with a free spirit. Here is a comprehensive flamboyant natural shopping guide for picking everything from head to toe.
A minor departure from the following characteristics is always conceivable and should not be regarded as a cause for concern as long as it does not disrupt the overall balance of yin and yang opposites with extra yang equilibrium.
Clothing Options for Flamboyant Natural Body Type
- The dresses of Flamboyant Naturals should be sweeping. It’s preferable to have broad shoulders and a long waist.
- They have a relaxed form and contour and can be very slim and slinky or broad and full cut.
- Shirring, draping, appliqué, and other embellishments should be kept to a minimum and done in strong, abstract patterns.
- Separates look fantastic on you and should make up the majority of your collection.
- A mix-and-match appearance is great, but keep in mind that the foundation of your ensemble should always be a vertical line with powerful shoulders.
- It’s extremely useful to combine textures in a creative way.
- Skirts should be long and straight, but neither too long or too short.
- Oversize, voluminous skirts with deep folds are acceptable as long as they are dramatic, wide in shape, and worn with large tops.
- Short, straight skirts are fun and flirty, especially when paired with large shirts.
Tops and blouses
- Blouses should be large and spacious, with minimal details and a relaxed fit.
- The ideal cuts are wide and horizontal with unfettered necklines.
- Camisoles are great for layering beneath jackets.
- The pants should be big and roomy.
- Styles that are slightly wider in structure.
- Deep pleats, big pockets, and broad, soft cuffs, as well as pocket flaps and plackets, are all fantastic details.
- Satiny evening trousers with a broad and generous cut are likewise a good choice.
- Shapes that are bold and have sweeping lines.
- The emphasis is on the shoulders. Necklines that are simple.
- Prints that are bold.
- The fabric is glitzy, plush and extremely drapable (matte, jersey, etc.).
Jackets and blazers
- Long, unconstructed, and loose jackets and blazers are recommended.
- The ideal cuts are those with a relaxed fit and big padded shoulders.
- The length should be measured from the top of the thigh to the bottom (never shorter).
- Jackets with large spacious pockets and simple double-breast designs are the finest.
Accessories For Flamboyant Natural Body
- Sweaters from Flamboyant Naturals should be long, spacious, and with an asymmetrical cut.
- The greatest knits are thick, hefty, rough, or ultra plush.
- Knits with long hair or scruffy textures are very appealing.
- Patterns should be large and striking.
- Last but not least, seek sweaters that fit your large shoulders.
- Unconstructed bags or large and well fitted bags are ideal.
- Evening purses with a metallic box design are ideal.
- Briefcases should have a strong structure and a moderate width to stylishly thin breadth.
- Sashes, ties, metallics, ropes, and other unusual belts are ideal.
- It is possible to use wide belts with exceptionally bold buckles (hand-carved, asymmetric, etc.).
- The shoes of Flamboyant Naturals should be fitted and angular, but with soft edges rather than sharp ones.
- Flats might be plain and tidy or fitted and slightly edgy.
- Evening sandals should be as bare as possible.
- You must have bold, substantial objects in your collection.
- Thick, rough, or asymmetrical chunky forms are always good.
Hair And Makeup For Flamboyant Natural Body
- You need to have loose, relaxed, and untangled hair at all times.
- The ideal effect is a disheveled look, thus layering is a must.
- If your hair is ultrafine, thin, and wispy, a shortish cut with layers around the face to create the appearance of volume would suit you best.
- In line with your free-spirited freshness, your hair color should be rich and colorful!
- If you go with artificial coloring, try to maintain the base of your hair as similar to your natural color as possible.
- The greatest streaks and highlights are those that give you that “outdoorsy” shine.
- Strongly accentuated cheekbones and a deep or bright lipstick will draw attention to your powerful bone structure and features.
- Exotic eyes with a trace of color (even a little sheer frost) can add a hint of drama to your look, making you seem elegant.
- If you like, you may venture considerably deeper into opaque frosts in the evening.