Amazing Rice Packs For Glowing Skin & Gorgeous Hair:
This staple cereal grain is consumed widely in India and helps the body develop new cells, but its application on the skin and hair is even more remarkable. Rice is rich in B vitamins, folate, iron, selenium, and magnesium which help combat skin and scalp problems. Therefore, rice packs (made with rice flour) are loaded with numerous beauty benefits and also help reduce sun tan and prevent acne. Additionally, rice packs promote glowing skin, strengthen hair follicles, and make the hair shine. Right after you wash off these amazing rice packs, ensure to moisturize your skin. Check out essential oils for skin and other tips on how to get glowing skin.
Benefits Of Using Rice Packs:
Benefits of rice packs for glowing skin and lustrous hair:
- Rice is a rich source of vitamins such as B6, E, K. It also has protein and pitera which helps revive tired-looking skin. This brings a glow to the face.
- Rice is also used for conditioning hair and to exfoliate the skin. All these properties make it a wonderful beauty ingredient that should not be missed.
Here’s how to use it.
5 DIY Homemade Rice Flour Face-Packs For A Refreshing And Flawless Skin:
1. Rice, Milk & Honey Face Pack:
This face pack ensures you have healthy and smooth skin, as it controls excess oil production, moisturizes, provides intense hydration and cleans the pores of your skin. The rice flour has the properties of absorbing superfluous sebum from your skin, the milk has lactic acid which nourishes and moisturizes your skin and honey is an antiseptic that also contains anti-bacterial properties that prevent skin problems.
- Add one tablespoon of rice flour, some milk and two tablespoons of honey to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your skin and let it dry.
- Once it’s dried, wash it off with cold water.
2. Rice Flour & Yoghurt Face Pack:
This face pack thoroughly cleanses the skin’s surface and extracts impurities. It also helps get rid of tan and dead skin cells. Rice has skin lightening properties whereas the yogurt essentially hydrates and nitrifies the skin, ensuring that it is conditioned, soft and supple.
- Add one tablespoon of rice flour into some whisked yogurt to form a slightly thick consistency of the mixture.
- Apply this pack on your skin and keep it on for about 20 minutes.
- You can then wash your face and pat it dry with a clean towel. Cleansing should always be done correctly and nothing beats a rice and yogurt pack!
3. Rice Flour & Gram Flour (Besan) Pack:
The rice and gram flour have some intense clarifying and clearing properties that ensure your scalp is clear. It even soaks excess oil and greasiness on bad hair days. Thus, you can apply this hair mask to ensure your hair is clean, healthy and oil-free. Rice also promotes hair growth and helps in reducing split ends and the menace of lice.
- Add equal amounts of besan and rice flour in a bowl along with some water to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and massage for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with water.
4. Rice Flour And Castor Oil Face Pack:
Rice flour is rich in oil absorbing properties which can help control acne breakouts to a significant extent. This rice flour face-pack can be used twice or thrice in a week for better results.
- All you need is 3-4 drops of castor oil, 1 tablespoon of rice flour, and few drops of rose water.
- Add these three ingredients in a bowl and mix well until the texture becomes thick.
- Apply it on your face and let it stay for about 5 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water.
5. Rice Flour And Egg Whites Face Pack:
If you wish to get rid of those fine lines and wrinkles, then this face-pack will surely come quite handy to you.
- To make this face pack, you will require 1 tablespoon of rice flour and 2 egg whites.
- Add them in a bowl and stir them together. Apply it on your face and let it stay until it dries completely.
- Rinse it off with cold water and watch out for results.
Rice Packs For Hair:
Along with the following rice flour packs for hair problems, rice water for hair is very good for hair growth.
1. Rice Flour And Fenugreek Hair Pack:
Fenugreek seeds help in stimulating blood circulation and make the scalp nourished and moisturized, preventing dandruff and itchiness. The amino acids and minerals present in rice flour keep the scalp nourished.
- Soak 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds overnight.
- The next morning, grind them to make a paste.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of rice flour to it and add some water to make a smooth paste. It will be much better to add water that was used to soak the fenugreek seeds.
- Apply the paste on the scalp and leave it for 20 minutes. Later, rinse it off with normal water.
- Repeat the procedure twice a week to banish dandruff quickly.
2. Rice Flour & Avocado Pack For Hair:
This hair mask essentially treats damaged and rough hair that has split ends. It also naturally moisturizes and nourishes damaged follicles and conditions it.
- Mix rice flour and mashed avocado in a bowl to form a smooth consistency.
- Now apply this mixture to your damaged hair and let it stay for some time before washing your hair with cold water.