Best Ways To Look Beautiful Without Makeup:
Beauty is the outcome of good internal health and a regular, appropriate, external skincare routine. Healthy, flawless skin is beautiful skin and it is the health of the skin that matters. Bust the stress, have herbal teas, practice pranayama, yoga for skin problems, smile and be happy. Because a joyful face is always a beautiful face. However, some external care is needed and let’s get into the best skincare dos and don’ts to look beautiful without makeup.
For flawless skin, lustrous hair and a slim figure, good health must be on top of the list. A healthy body is imperative for preserving the beauty and preventing problems that mar beauty. On the other hand, eruptive conditions of the skin can be due to a congested system.
The Concept Of Beauty:
Awareness regarding the potential dangers that the skin is exposed to has led to a real change in the beauty industry over the last few decades. Therefore, the emphasis has shifted from superficial treatments to a more positive approach that aims at protecting and preserving the natural beauty of the skin. Moreover, increasing attention is being paid to cosmetic ingredients.
Why Your Skin Doesn’t Necessarily Need Makeup:
Healthy and clear skin is flawless and does not have to be covered up with makeup! Such skin looks fresh and has a natural glow. The daily care of the skin involves cleansing, exfoliating, toning, moisturizing, nourishing and protection.
Nowadays, there are many kinds of ready-to-use products available for different skin types and needs. However, it is necessary to have an understanding of your skin type so that you can select the products according to the needs of your skin. Regular care also improves the look of your skin and makes you self-confident.
Make exfoliation a vital part of your skincare regime. It indeed is the key to radiant skin. Your skin is always shedding dead cells from the surface which helps in renewing itself with fresh and healthy cells. Give this natural process a helping hand by using a mild exfoliator. Check out some homemade body scrub for glowing skin. An excess of dead cells sitting on the surface of your skin can lead to clogged pores, blackheads, acne and pimples.
When you inculcate exfoliation into your regime, your serums and moisturizers are better absorbed into the skin making them work more efficiently. Opt for gentle scrubs or create your own natural scrubs at home using ingredients like gram flour or coffee scrub. Keep exfoliation to a maximum of twice a week. You will see visible improvement in the health of your skin – it will look fresher and smoother.
Masks play a vital role in skincare because they perform many functions. The regular use of masks helps to keep the skin in good condition, adds a glow, tightens the skin, improves the cell renewal process and also delays the signs of aging! Apply it on your face, by avoiding your lips and the area around your eyes. Wash it off when it dries, or follow specified directions. Check out rice packs for skin and hair.
Cut Down Junk Food:
Cut out unhealthy foods, alcohol, cigarettes and practice eating mindfully. Putting a full stop on fast food like burgers, french fries, soda, and other deep-fried, sugary items will make a huge difference in your skin health and look beautiful without makeup. Take up a healthy diet, biotin rich foods,
Tips To Look Beautiful Without Makeup:
Skincare with organic ingredients, based on the tried and tested Ayurvedic system has shown a complete lack of harmful side effects and reactions. Indeed, nature is not only an expert chemist but the best cosmetologist! Organic beauty care helps to achieve the perfect balance that is so essential for healthy skin. Such skin is not difficult to achieve, provided you understand the needs of your skin and give it the care it deserves.
- Nighttime cleansing is a must, to remove dirt, pollutants, stale sweat, oil, dead skin cells and make up that is deposited on the skin during the day.
- Apply sunscreen 20 minutes before sun exposure but if you are in the sun for more than an hour, re-apply the sunscreen. SPF 20 is adequate for most skin types. For sensitive skin that burns quickly, use a sunscreen with higher SPF.
- The use of scrubs is an integral aspect of skincare. It helps remove dead skin cells, unclog pores and brightens the skin.
- Moisture keeps the skin soft, smooth, supple and youthful. Moisturizers are available in both liquid and cream forms. For dry skin, use a creamy moisturizer and ensure it is applied under your make up
- Don’t wash the face with soap and water more than two or three times a day. Alkaline soaps can disrupt the healthy pH balance and leave your skin prone to acne.
- Avoid heavy moisturizers on oily skin for oily skin, mix 100 ml rose water with one teaspoon pure glycerin. Keep it in an airtight bottle in the fridge; apply this lotion to moisturize a normal to oily and combination skin.
- Don’t apply facial scrub on the skin with pimples, acne or rash. Stop picking or pinching blackheads and pimples. Check some apple cider vinegar benefits for skin.
- Don’t stretch or pull the skin around your eyes while removing makeup. Also, scrubs and masks should not be applied around your eyes. Avoid leaving under-eye creams overnight. Remove them gently with moist cotton wool after 15 minutes.